✩Meadow wedding✩

"Bakugo bakugo, BAKUGO! Look isn't that such a pretty wedding dress...I wanna get married someday." Shouts 6yr old y/n as she tugs on the 6 yr old boys sleeve making him turn around. As she does he bumps into her and they both fall onto the ground then giggle. Until bakugo settles down and catches a glimpse of the beautiful dress."wow" The young boy say's.

           "You would look sooo pretty."

* Through the glass of the little dress shop*

Then suddenly the little boy exclaimed.
"Y/n let's get married." The boy says as she looks at how the girls eyes shimmering with excitement as do his. "Really, do you mean it bakugo." With still shinning eyes and a huge grin plastered on her face. "yes, we can have it in the meadow down by the park tomorrow ok, invite your
best friend and I'll do the same with mine make sure to wear your prettiest dress."... " also don't tell your brothers they might kill me."he says giggling.

                     ♡The next day♡

" do do do do do do do..." little izuku sings as y/n walks down there little make shift isle with some of the flowers bakugo picked from the meadow before hand and didn't seem to care if they were withering and kinda brown.
         once she makes it to the end of the isle and is facing bakugo, y/n's friend lifts up her big dictionary and says. "by the power in me you guys are married." Then puts her hand on the side of her cheek as if she were whispering and says. "now you can kisssss." As she giggles. Then little y/n and bakugo lean in and do the smallest little peck as izuku and y/n's friend make a disgusted face then say ewwww.
         And that day y/n and bakugo were forever married even if it wasn't real.to their little kid hearts it meant everything and nothing could change that... until y/n's family had decided to move to America to spend time with y/n's moms family.