GROUP PRACTICE NA MAY KONTING HAROT

CHAPTER 2:
THIRD PERSON's POV

THE NEXT DAY:

Everyone's been very busy for their upcoming project lately but here's Gemini and Fourth at the theme park having their date (I mean a FRIENDLY date.) And you're right. Weekend na agad at isang Linggo na lang ay ipe-present na nila ang kanilang group project. This must be too fast for you, but this is how every story works HAHAHAHAHAHA!

Kasalukuyang nasa ice cream shop sina Fourth and Gem waiting for their order.

"How's our groupmates? Napag-aralan na nila yung kanta?" Gemini is sitting in front of Fourth while asking him.

"Hindi pa. Aat's still struggling with the pronunciations. Then si Chuanen, he's still studying the chords. Natatawa nga ako habang nagrereklamo sila kahapon. Kase come think of it, nakailang adjust na si Karawek ng drums nya para makasabay dun sa dalawa." Matawa-tawang saad ni Fourth habang nagkukwento at hindi napapansing nakatitig sa kanya si Gemini.

"How about you? Napag-aralan mo na steps mo?" His laughter suddenly stopped upon hearing Gem's question.

"N-not yet. I mean napractice ko na but I haven't memorized it yet. Bakit ba kase papasayawin mo pa ako eh Shape of You yung kakantahin natin. Isn't it weird kapag nilagyan ng steps yon?"

"No it's not. Trust me. I know you're gonna stand out there. I'll do my very best to support you while I'm doing my job. Don't worry."

"Oo kase mag-pi-piano ka lang naman. Amp! While me, I have to dance ang play the elctric guitar for you guys." Halata sa boses ni Fourth that she was disappointed with the distribution of the instruments especially his dancing part because he doesn't have a choice but to do it.

"Come on. I'll support you naman. I'll be your cheerleader." Pang-aasar ni Gem sa kaibigan.

"Why am I even in the same group with you. Tsk!"

FORD's POV

"Mr. President here are the list of the graduating students this semester. Sorry I was not able to give it to you Yesterday because I'm still fixing it." This is my secretary Pat. He's one of my junior. Nasa school kami at this moment kase I was asked to complete all the important papers and list for the upcoming graduation. And I am also here for our group projects practice. I haven't got any rest to be honest but I'm not complaining though. I love my job.

"I already told you not to address me like that di ba? Just 'Phi' is fine."

(Phi means older brother in Thai)

"I know but I'm still having a hard time because I'm used to calling you like that. Nag-a-adjust pa din ako since you're my senior." He answered politely

"Fine. I'll give you another week. Practice calling me 'Phi' okay?" He nodded and smile bago magpaalam. I am left alone here in the office when someone knocked.

"You may come in!" The door opened and I saw Mark's smiling face.

"Am I disturbing you Mr. Pres?" Bungad nya

"Isa ka pa. Why do you guys keep calling me Mr. Pres, Mr. President when I am just 'Ford.'" Kunwaring reklamo ko.

"Relax. Aware ka naman na I am just call you that to tease you and I like it when you're annoyed." Nang-aasar na saad nya.