ପ✿𝟙✿ଓ

YOOOO I'm back at it again bc I had a similar book which I deleted bc it sucked so we make a new one bc femzenitsu don't get enough love and his name will still be zenitsu

also the chapters will work in a similar way of my other book(go read it) as the people of the demon slayer corps start falling for zenitsu as each chapter is a different person(this go's for everyone just like my other book uppermoon's, tengen's wives, and more<3)

you may vote for who the next chapter will be about in the comments but as for now im going to start on the kamado squad(tanjiro, inosuke, nezuko) than move on to whoever you guys want<3

also zenitsu just looks the same but with longer hair bc long haired zenitsu is great^^
and he isnt that much of a simp bc i just like a cooled down personality of his but he still very much a crybaby but a little toned down

✿-=-=-=-=-=-=-✿

The air was fresh, the blue sky crystal clear with fluffy white clouds dancing around in it. Although this day seemed perfect it wouldn't last- like most- as the round of running hit his ears, it came from inside the Butterfly Estate and not much later two boys came barreling out the door, screaming. "Monitsu! Tell Gonpachiro that he's wrong!" Howled the boar headed boy as he shoved the maroon haired boy away from him the back making him tumble slightly "No!, Zenitsu he's wrong tell him". Zenitsu starred back at the two boys his face contorted with displeasure as the yelled hurt his eyes "What is this about?" his voice annoyed as his eyes narrowed and he crossed his arms, the maroon haired boy seemed to notice his annoyance as the other stayed oblivious- like always - as his eyes softened and he smiled "Well-" he started but was soon cut off by the boar headed one "Gonpachiro here says that I cant just fight everyone I see! Which i can!" The maroon eyes creased "No you cant inosuke, its incredible rude to others!" the two boys started bickering as the maroon haired one scolded inosuke while he just went on about how 'he could do what he wants' and 'his minions aren't in charge on him' zenitsu just blocked it out at this point as he sighed and put his head in his hands and turned back to enjoying the view of the Butterfly Estates garden while sitting on the engawa like he was doing before he was rudely interrupted.

Inosuke was yelling at this point before he stomped off as he continued to yell on about how 'he didn't have to listen to them' and 'he was the leader and the king of the mountain' zenitsu thought it was stupid and absolutely absurd but he didn't really care at this point, he head someone sit beside him and he looked up from his hands to see the marron haired boy, he smiled softly "Hey tanjiro, so what was this fight all about?" tanjiro looked sheepish as he rubbed the back of his head "Uh well, actually sorry for all the fuss about it and dragging you into it I was just trying to get inosuke to calm down" zenitsu just shrugged "it's fine, really" tanjiro smiled as he started talking about little everything, it ranged from his day to yesterday and things that happened on missions. Zenitsu listened to tanjiro talk as he watched the butterfys fluttered around before one landed on his finger, "Tanjiro, Tanjiro look!" zenitsus voice cut threw it was full of excitement as tanjiro stopped talking and looked over at him "Hm?" before he spotted the butterfly and chuckled. Zenitsus eyes were wide and he starred at the colorful butterfly and took its spot on his finger, he carful moved his finger far slowly than he had to so the butterfly wouldn't fly away before he took tanjiros hand and let the butterfly transfur to his. Tanjiro looked at the butterfly before looked back at zenitsu, his eyes were wide with amazement as he giggled his hand coming to cover his mouth, tanjiro looked down at the butterfly on his hand before back to zenitsu as a rosy blush came over his face.

Tanjiro blinked a few times before he willed the blush away, what was this about he didn't like zenitsu! did he? I mean... he did have flawless skin that was tanned by the sun, more plump cheeks like his body that always seemed more feminine that masculine, the bright yellow hair with orange tips that fell at his hips- usually pulled into a ponytail -  that matched perfectly with his eyes, his more prominent chest that hid within his baggy clothes, the freckled that lightly spotted his face. How come tanjiro only started to notice this now? "Tanjiro, tanjiro?" he blicked a few times before he looked up see zenitsu looking at him- with those beautiful eyes - his eyes were creased with concern as he looked down at his hand to see the butterfly gone "Tanjiro are you okay? you kind of stopped talking" zenitsu voice was filled with the same concern as he eyes as he set a hand on tanjiros shoulder "oh, uh yeah I'm fine" tanjiro reassured as he got back to talking about what he was doing yesterday which zenitsu just sighed fondly and started listening

✿-=-=-=-=-=-=-✿
901 words^^
who's next(its inosuke you already knowwww)
but vote here for future chapters and who they should be about(leave a prompt as well if u want it makes my job a whole lot easier)

---> Vote!

LOVE YALL