ପ✿𝟜✿ଓ

Hi^^ I'm back again with another chapter bc I feel productive today and the wheel said giyu so this chapter is boat him.

and as i said before at the end you may leave a suggestion on who you want the next chapter to be about and if you leave a prompt it makes my day a whole lot easier!
Hope you have a nice time reading this chapter^^

And if you don't like my book why are you even on this chapter- but if you are kiss my fat ass<3
And in this chapter we have body hate(kinda, idk rlly) but zenitsu don't like his body bc ANGST^^

✿-=-=-=-=-=-=-✿

A Lovely sound met his ears, it was like rushing water over a tranquil river. It was calm yet strong at the same time, it showed strength in times of need and anguish yet it showed being clam in said situations a type of beacon in dark. They sounded nice to listen to and type of sound to calm people down from panic or trouble, he liked it.  Light and lazy footsteps sounded threw-out the ground as his ears picked it up as his eyes shifted to glance at the shoji door's that parted the room to the hallway of the Butterfly Estate, he had been bandaging his chest before he had got distracted by that oh so lovely sound, but he tightened the bandages on his chest and tucked the extra, he glances over at the mirror that was propped on the wall, Tanned freckled skin starred back at him.

His hands reached down as they squeezed his middle section as extra fat folded over each other, his eyes squinted slightly as his hands moved down to his thighs. He sat with his legs folded under him making them appear bigger as he squeezed the sides of his thighs. Scars of different sizes from small lines to bigger ones held on his body from the abuse he had put it threw with fighting demons, from all the times he got injured or hurt it left a scar that seemed to hurt worse than the original wound did, he huffed as his eyes moved over to the neatly folded slayer's uniform that had been set out for him. He shuffled over to it and quickly put it on before turning back to the mirror and re-adjust a few peace's so it fit snug and hid his chest. He slipped over his haoir before he focused back onto the lovely sound and heard talking, it was crystal clear to him he could hear shinobu-san's voice talking with a man she was making fun of him... What? Why would shinobu-san make fun of someone she was usually so kind and sweet but he picked up a name 'Tomioka'.

He sighed as he left the room his hair left out as he swayed from side to side in uneven strands and layers, he followed the sound of voices as he saw a open door. He walked up to it as he heard the voice of shinobu-san and someone else's but he could make out the sound he heard before, the sound of a tranquil river ran over him as he peeked his head in the room. Shinobu and 'tomioka' kept talking with shinobu mocking him ever once and awhile but finally shinobu seemed to notice his presence as her eyes widened a bit before a small smile donned her lips "Ah! Zenitsu-kun, how lovely to see you" 'tomioka' turned around to see who shinobu was talking to "Well this is Giyu Tom-" before she could even finish her sentence zenitsu cut her off "Tomioka-san". The two adults looked somewhat shocked. Tomioka looked down right confused while shinobu look right about the same "How did you know his name?" her voice showed the confusion clear on her face, but zenitsu just starred at the two before shrugging "Hm, I heard you from a few rooms down" shinobu still looked somewhat confused but took his answer "were we being that loud?" giyu question as zenitsu's attention turned to him "no, but I did hear you. Oh and you sound very nice, just like a running tranquil river!" zenitsu smiled before turning on his heels and walked away. He could hear a rushed 'Bye!' from shinobu. 

Zenitsu hummed as he walked threw the halls of the Butterfly Estate, he could hear everything could on in the building and surrounding area. The flutter of butterfly wings and the sound of blood pumping threw peoples body's and how they sounded healthy with clear air flow and a healthy heart beat. His eyes looked ahead of him as he heard the sound of a calm river flowing threw a snowy mountain, and the sound of butterfly wings yet hesitant and unpicking. he kept walking as he looked out into the garden to find tanjiro and kanao talking, he smiled as the two of them seemed to get along great with tanjiro being his normal friendly self and kanao being sweet and nice. Zenitsu hummed as he sat down on the engawa with his legs legs hanging above the ground below him- he seemed to miss the glances and small smiles sent his way as a boy smelled the sent of fresh peaches -. Zenitsu enjoyed his time sitting on the engawa listening to the world around him with his eyes closed, before he head someone sit down next to him.

He opened his eyes and looked over "Ah, Hello Tomioka'san" the other male hummed as he sat next to him looking infront of him as he leaned back with his hands behind him. Zenitsu closed his eyes again as he listened to the many sounds around him "How did you know my name?" Giyu asked as zenitsu's eyes opened back up again "I already said, I head you" giyu made a sound of impressment "That does not answer the question, what do you mean 'I head you' what were you doing? Spying" zenitsu chuckled "oh of course not, I would never spy on someone. I have impeccable hearing" zenitsu moved to look at tomioka as he moved his hand to go over giyu's heart "I can hear your heart beating and blood pumping threw your body, and your sound!". Giyu's eyes were wide as he starred down at the younger male before the more he looked the more he saw.

The tanned creamy skin that reflected the suns rays just right, bright flashy blond hair that flowed over the boys shoulders and back like a waterfall and it seemed to match his eyes perfectly only darker, freckles dotted his cheeks and nose, plump lips and were smiling at him held the color of the purest cream. Tomioka blinked a few times "My sound?" zenitsu hummed "Yes, it sounds lovely really." giyu starred at zenitsu as his head tilted to the side "What does it sound like?" zenitsu thought for a moment before his smile widened to a bright one "It sounds like a tranquil river, calm yet strong in a way that sounds like a light in the dark. It truly is wonderful to hear". Giyu starred at zenitsu before he smiled back at the blond "Well you are truly wonderful to look at"

✿-=-=-=-=-=-=-✿
damn this a lot of words 1k+
hope you like it and again you may vote for the next person for the next chapter and if you leave a prompt with it its greatly thanked for making my job a lot easier

---> Vote!

LOVE YALL<3