#1 inthe beningin beggingnn beinggin ?? beningin beggining ??

It was a rainy night, everything was hidden by a thick fog. The sound of droplets and the air passing through the trees was almost the only sound hear that night asides from Frank's quick footsteps, running through the sidewalk, trying to not fall from the rain and desperately trying to make his way into safety.

He was being chased.

Someone got into his white van, often used for his work of kidnapping children was now being used against him.

He kept running, it was getting tiring to run so much, it seemed impossible to escape from whoever was behind the wheel of his vehicle.

"Norm, stop it, i told you i won't let you bald me!" - Frank screamed, trying to reason with his husband to get away and put an end to this madness. He would catch a cold, or slide and hit his head with the pavement due to the rain, whichever comes first, as long as it is not getting caught by his husband who had the devilish intentions of baldening him.

The car just kept going at a constant velocity, it was like if Norm was teasing the other to keep running until he got out of breath.

A few minutes passed until Frank fell down, he was exhausted from running so much, there was no escape.

Norm tried to stop the car but there was an issue, the car slipped and the wheels turned against him.

He crashed.

He fuckign crashed his husband's van with a tree.

Norm got out of the now destroyed vehicle to stare at Frank, a soggy Frank, who was in shock about his vehicle, his work buddy now crashed against a tree in the pavement, wonderful.

"Norm, why?" - Said Frank looking at his husband, losing all hope.

"Its norming time" - Said Norm, slowly walking towards his husband with a shaving machine on hand, turned on, ready to bald his husband.

"Norm, no NOOO" 

A last scream from Frank could be heard in the cold night, a mark of his despair, the last time he would have hair until the next 7 years.