The new kid

7:32 am
Ravens house

Raven let out a yawn as she threw her blanket across her bed and looked over at her alarm clock. "Shit" she thought to herself as she hurried out of her room to her closet. She had to be out of the house in 10 minutes. "Fucking alarm clocks"
She threw on her baggy t shirt that said queen, one of her favorite bands with some ripped jeans and white tennis shoes and headed downstairs.
"Good morning sleepy head" Sinclair said
while finishing up some paperwork on the other side of the bar with a piece of toast.
Raven sighed as she headed towards the fridge to pack her lunch. "I see your abandoning your traditional ponytail" Sinclair called out.
"Ugh, i didn't even notice" Raven mumbled as she grabbed a hair tie. "I say keep it down, you never know who your going run into" he winked.

"Yeah, well I don't think anyone is close to my type over there" Raven smiled.
"That's good, I don't gotta worry about finding foolish little boys in my house" Sinclair replied as he grabbed his paper work.
Raven let out a chuckle as she tightened her ponytail. "Alright, I'm heading out to work. Leftovers are in the fridge if I'm not back before dinner" Sinclair said as he grabbed his jacket.
Raven nodded as she packed her lunch.
"Love you!" He yelled halfway out the door.
"Love you too!" Raven yelled back with a smile.
Raven lived with Sinclair ever since she was 9, her parents had died in a car accident on their way to their honeymoon.
Sinclair was her godfather since the day she was born. She was like a uncle to her.
Finally she was done packing her lunch, with her backpack she walked out the door and towards her pearl white Jeep.

At school

Raven pulled up, late but she didn't care. She had her music as loud as it could be with everyone looking at her. She then parked her car and walked out with her wallet, keys and her phone.
Usually her friends would be outside of the school waiting for her but they weren't. Raven rushed inside, knowing she was late she grabbed her books out of her locker and headed toward her class before bumping into someone.
"Watch where your going Reyes" a boy told.
Raven looked up to see the boy that she could've sworn she's seen before. "Wick?" Raven asked.
"That's me sugar cube" he smirked.
Raven rolled her eyes at the cheesy nickname he used and pushed past him to get to class.

When she had opened the door she was already out of breath. "Raven" Professor Kane said.
"I'm sorry I'm late professor, I woke up late" she told. "I could care less about why you were late miss Reyes, I'm more concerned about why you decided to enter my classroom like there was a shooting outside" Kane replied.
She had heard some giggles from the classmates.
"would you have rather have me come in here without acknowledging you professor? Because I'm pretty sure that sorry falling out of my pretty mouth is all that you need to hear" Raven said.
She had looked around to see the class silent with the teacher giving her a death stare and a brunette haired boy (that she had never seen) with a smirk spread across his lips.
"Sit down Raven, we'll have this discussion after class" Kane told.

Raven smiled as she sat down next to her friends.
"Your so getting into detention" Octavia said.
"Whatever, he can shove it up his ass" Raven sighed as she sat down her stuff. Harper giggled as Clarke rolled her eyes.
"Back to what you were saying" Kane said as he turned to the 5 kids that were standing beside him. Raven didn't even notice.
"My name is Emori and I like tattoos" the girl said. "We can tell" Harper whispered to the group pointing out the tattoo she had on her face.
"Im Finn and that girl in the back looks cute" He winked towards Raven. "I don't get how you get all of the guys in this school" Octavia mumbled.
Raven rolled her eyes as her eyes landed on another student. "My name is Echo and I'm taken" the girl said "Roan" He said.
"Short speech much" the brunette boy said to Roan as he stepped up. "I'm Murphy and I'm a Gemini" the brunette boy told.
Ravens eyes landed right onto him. He had bright blue eyes and brown messy hair that was attractive and cute at the same time (which seems impossible to Raven) He had on a white shirt with a black leather jacket over it and a pair of light blue ripped jeans that looked almost worn out. Point is, he had good taste.

"I heard Geminis and Capricorns have great compatibility!" Octavia told sending a wink towards Raven.
"You need to touch some grass Octavia" Raven said as she turned back to her table.
"Thank you, you all may go sit wherever you like" professor Kane told as the group sat behind Ravens table. Her back was turned against Murphys. "Everyone please turn your pages to 472" Kane told as they did.
As Raven was taking notes someone tapped her shoulder. She turned around to see Murphy.

"Tell your friends that they whisper too loud. also, Capricorns have more compatibility with earth signs" Murphy told as he turned back to his papers. Raven felt her cheeks heat up as her friends gave her a look and a wink.
Raven shoved Harper in the shoulder.
"Geminis and Capricorns have good chances for marriage" Clarke muttered.
Raven sighed in anger as she ran her fingers through her hair while Murphy smirked.
"Don't tell me your crushing on her John" Emori whispered with a grin.
"Yeah Murphy, she's mine" Finn told.
"Relax, she's not my type anyway" Murphy replied. "I beg to differ" Roan said.
"Your always begging Roan" Echo responded.
"Chill guys, we don't need to know about your sex life" Emori laughed.