💛 𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖲𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇_🖤

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I've seen the Devil more than I've seen God.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~\

Jungkook continued to stare at the hot coals, his gaze intense and unforgiving. The dim light cast shadows on his face, emphasizing the hardness in his eyes. In contrast, Leo awoke in the dark and ominous warehouse, the scent of blood and gasoline lingering in the air. The stone walls resembled the caves of a tiger-ominous, foreboding.

Bound to a wooden chair, Leo felt the dread of the situation. The silence was deafening, broken only by the echoes of boots tapping on the floor. It was His Dark Paris, a place where shadows held secrets.

Leo licked the dry blood from his lips, his eyes trembling as he assessed the dire circumstances. Suddenly, a scream erupted from him as cold water met his swollen wound, and the sound reverberated through the warehouse, signaling a painful awakening.

In the midst of the gloom, Jungkook stood before him, a harbinger of relentless torment. Leo clutched the chair, enduring the agony, and mustered the courage to look up at Jungkook, his fear palpable. He couldn't fathom how he had ended up in this sinister place.

"How the hell did I get here!?" Leo exclaimed, his voice a mix of confusion and desperation, seeking answers from the enigmatic figure in front of him. Memories of the brutal encounter from the previous night flooded his mind, adding a layer of grim realization to the dire situation he now found himself in.

In the corner of the room, the warehouse gate creaked open, and Mal entered with purposeful strides. Clutching a phone in his hands, his eyes widened in disbelief as he witnessed Leo, still alive and bound to the chair. "Your Highness, why is he still alive?" Mal stammered, taking involuntary steps backward. The memory of Leo's last breath in Jungkook's penthouse clashed with the living, breathing Leo before him, creating a perplexing puzzle.

Jungkook's red eyes glowed in the distance, fixated on Leo. The hot coals in the room cast an eerie light, creating an atmosphere of danger. Smoke billowed from the corner, where the coals simmered, intensifying the ominous setting. The city outside was treacherous, and the man facing Leo was equally perilous. Trapped between the relentless gaze of Jungkook and the searing heat of the coals, Leo's mind raced for an escape plan.

The surroundings pulsed like a heartbeat beneath his feet, the very rhythm of the perilous city he found himself entangled in. The growl of unseen threats filled the air, resembling the ferocious howls of guarding wolves. In this dangerous arena, Leo felt the suffocating weight of imminent danger, wondering how he could break free from the clutches of this menacing realm.

In response to Mal's perplexed query, Jungkook's predatory gaze fixed upon Leo as he uttered, "We need him, Mal."

Mal, unsure and anxious, questioned Jungkook's choice, careful not to press too hard, recognizing that there must be a reason for sparing Leo's life.