Chapter 6

"Nihll!??" -Neteyam screamed
"You little bitch." -Nihll walked up to them

But before he could get closer to Neteyam, Ao'nung swung a punch, Nihll looked at Ao'nung with hatred in his eyes.

"How the fuck did you find us!?" -Ao'nung
"I put a tracker on Neteyam's phone." -Nihll smirked
"What?" -Neteyam
"Oh don't look at me like that, Do you really think that "oh neteyam's just probably gonna stay there and let me just buy and use him"-Nihll
"Nihll please.." -Neteyam said as his ears went down
"Get him." -Nihll pointed at Neteyam

There were multiple bodyguards behind Nihll, Ao'nung tried to protect Neteyam but the bodyguards did the perfect timing to knock him out. Neteyam was screaming in pain.

"What was that??! Neteyam!!" -Lo'ak came running to him

His eyes were shocked and filled with fear and anger, Nihll was grabbing Neteyam's hair as his tears were falling like the rain.

"Lo'ak just go!" -Neteyam
"Teyam what is happening!!??" -Tsireya
"aye aye what the fuck?" -Rotxo said as he was getting closer to Nihll

The bodyguard took a few punches on Rotxo and carried on with Nihll's plan, Nihll quickly went to the elevator with a hidden gun pointing behind Neteyam's back.

"If you say a word, I will shoot you." -Nihll

Both of them got out of the elevator and walking towards Nihll's van without looking suspicious, And a few steps Nihll succeeded to take him, He put Neteyam in the back of the van and drove it back to Nihll's second home, Which is in another place.

Lo'ak POV:
I woke up seeing Ao'nung shaking my whole body as he looked at me with fear in his eyes, He then smiled and sighed in relief, He told me to untie Rotxo on the bed as someone cuffed Tsireya and him on the bed too, I did what he told me to and he did the same with Tsireya.
"Tsireya!! Rotxo!!" -I said yelling

A few minutes of trying to wake them up they finally opened their eyes as Tsireya immediately hugged me, Ao'nung was sitting on the bed zoning out and crying, I felt that moment too, I can't believe i lost my brother because i'm too weak, I'm a failure i couldn't protect him, But.. this isn't the end, I'm gonna fucking murder Nihll.

Neteyam POV:
Nihll had succeeded of his plan, He cuffed me and tied my mouth using a dry towel, I was sweating and crying in pain, I didn't know what to do, Later on i passed put because of the heat and pressure, My eyes slowly closed as Nihll opened the back door of the van to where he put me, I was trying to stay awake so that i could fight him back but it was too late i already knocked out, A few minutes later i came back to my senses and slowly opened my eyes as i Nihll was picking me up, I had realized that he removed the cuffs on me but the towel on my mouth was still there, I tried to fight him back using my hands but my body was still functioning, Nihll took me to a cold place where i see a comfortable bed and it was full of roses, My eyes widened as he threw me in bed.
"Stay here." -Nihll said
I saw a bottle of water on the desk and figured to drink it so that my body can produce energy, I crawled towards that bottle and drank it, Water was dripping from my mouth because of thirstiness, I set back the bottle on the desk and lay in bed for a minute, I then heard a door open, It was Nihll holding a bowl and cup.

He sat down next to me as i tried to stay away from him.

"Here, can you eat this for me Neteyam?" -Nihll
"why are you doing this?.." -I asked
"... Because i love you and ..i'll do anything for you.. pls stay with me Neteyam." -Nihll looked at me with pleasure in his eyes

I stayed silent as he was feeding me the oatmeal in the bowl he brought, I refused to eat and turned my head away, But he clenched my jaw to make me face him, He was squishing my cheeks, He smirked and said

"eat it, I ask and you obey." -Nihll
"Don't want to." -I said as he was still squishing my cheeks
"you really want this?" -Nihll said as his face was getting closer to mine, I stepped back but he grabbed my waist pulled me closer to him, His lips were about to meet mine but then i punched his face leaving blood dripping from his mouth, He looked at me with anger, I stood up quickly and ran outside of the room, Luckily i saw the exit, I went downstairs as i fast as i could but when i opened the door, I saw toms of guys wearing suits and holding massive guns, The guns pointed at me and i raised my hand slowly, But i figured.. each of them wouldn't shoot me because if they did.. they'd be fucked up. I quickly ran to to the other exit i found, The bodyguards were chasing me, I tripped over a broken glass and couldn't move my legs.

"Ow fuck! fuck!!" -I screamed as i touched my wounds gently
"owh.. how unlucky.." -Nihll said as he walked towards me

He picked me up while i groaned in pain, I was about to shed tears but i didn't want to since Nihll's just gonna keep talking me out of it and make me not focus of my plan on escaping.