Chapter 1: New Beginnings

Inside the Morgue of Mushroom Kingdom's Hospital a Cabinet, a locker had opened on it's own and inside stepped out a Naked Mario.

He had Pale Zombie-Like Skin and a New Muscular Build, his iconic Red Cap formed onto his head out of thin air. Mario stretched his limbs for the door to open as a Doctor walks in, he screams as Mario stares him dead in the eye with the shadow blocking his eyes.

Mario is seen approaching the Doctor. The Doctor is purely concerned at his Pale skin and Aura and why was he in the Morgue? Mario places his hands on the Doctor's Head.

He snaps his Neck perfectly 160 Degrees as the Doctor falls onto the Ground.

Mario grabs the Corpse into the Dark Morgue and begins to Feast on the Body.

He looks unamused and a second later blows up the Entire Hospital and jumps out onto the Parking Lot and Highway still in the Nude and his Eyes Shadowed.

Cars stop and Honk as Mario faces the Highway Laser Eyes. The Highway explodes with the Plasma and Fire and Death and Screams are heard. Mario walks away and into a Clothing Store where he is seen grabbing his infamous Blue Overalls and Red Clothing. Including a Pair of Gloves and Shoes. Citizens stare at the Being in Horror from the explosion in the Highway and the Naked Man in the Clothing Store.

Mario burns down the Clothing Store as Police Arrive on Scene to stop Mario.

"GET ON YOUR KNEES!"

The Police all yell at the now Terrorist.

Mario vanishes.