𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐨𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐎𝐋𝐋𝐎𝐖𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐃𝐀𝐘, Polaris was up early for training

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐎𝐋𝐋𝐎𝐖𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐃𝐀𝐘, Polaris was up early for training. Leo had told her that he had an appointment that day in the evening and that she either had to come real early or not at all. Polaris, ever the ambitious person, told him she would come early, so that's what she does. The only other person awake at this time was Mrs. Weasley. Polaris was glad she caught the woman alone that morning.

"Good morning, Molly." Polaris greeted the woman who smiled a tight-lipped smile at her.

"Good morning, Polaris. I'm surprised to see you awake." Molly greeted her as Polaris prepared her breakfast. It was simple, her morning tea and a bowl of various fruits like bananas and strawberries with cherries and a yogurt to mix it with.

"I'm out early today, training and all. I'll be back around lunch-time, I believe." She explained to the ginger haired woman next to her at the table.

Polaris knew that Molly despised her training, in that department she was extremely similar to her grandmother. They both were convinced Polaris wasn't ladylike enough.

"Well, good luck to you then. I wanted to continue cleaning some of the rooms, is that okay with you?" Molly sighed and Polaris shook her head slightly. Aside from the fact that this woman and her family had a new part-time roof over their head for free, she really did criticize everything about her. Polaris had not even heard a 'Thank you' from her, even Bill thanked her for their stay.

"Do what makes you happy." Polaris countered but she wasn't finished anyway, "By the way, I wanted to talk to you about something else anyway."

"I'm all ears."

Polaris sighed before continuing, "Well, I know you're not the biggest fan of Sirius but I ask you, nicely might I add, that you keep your loathing towards him for yourself while Harry is nearby. I understand you care deeply for him but so does Sirius. What he did 15 years ago was stupid, yes, but he was in Azkaban for nothing. Besides, he's Harry's godfather, wouldn't it be nice for him to be in contact and have a good picture of someone in his family that is alive? I mean, his whole family is dead and Sirius is basically everything he has, aside from Remus, from his parents. Leave him to have at least a good picture of him."

Molly looked at her with narrowed eyes, "I do not think that I have to listen to you about matters that do not concern you, Polaris."

The Black witch laughed slightly before tilting her head slightly, "Actually, I suppose you do. I mean either that or you can look out for new headquarters for the Order. This is still my house, not to mention that I don't think the ministry's going to enjoy hearing about your affairs with Dumbledore." Polaris, satisfied with Molly's furious look on her face, smiled politely and stepped beside her. "It was a great talk, Molly, I suppose we'll see each other in a few."

Polaris made her way out of the house and left for her training with Leo. Five hours of hard training against her trainer and the two of them ended up talking about her uncle.