Bakuhoe is a Snitch

Hello my dear reader please enjoy this book or don't I couldn't really care if I wanted to anyway

Kaminari: -and that is how I got my foot stuck in a microwave.

Kirishima: Bro, I still can't get my head around how you managed to do that.

Sato: Okay, the cake is done.

Mina: Perfect! Now we just have to wait for Boom-Boom Boy to come back!

Bakugo then walks in...

Tokoyami: Darkness drifts over...

Uraraka: Hey, Bakugo-Kun! So how was Deku-Kun? Did he act differently?

The whole class is now paying attention to Bakugo

Bakugo: ...

Lida: Bakugo-Kun? Is everything all right?

Bakugo: He acted... really weird.

Tsu: Weird how? *kero*

Bakugo: Well first off, he was mumbling something about "bad luck", then when I heard him he just kept talking to try to get me to forget about it.

Mina: I mean, that's not really weird, maybe he was just having a ton of bad luck that day.

Kirishima: Yeah Bakubro, I don't really see why that's such a big deal.

Bakugo: That's not what concerns me.

Tokoyami: The darkness is getting closer...

Hagakure: What does that even mean Tokoyami-Kun?

Tokoyami: Just a feeling...

Bakugo: He looked at the All Might figure like he didn't even deserve it...

Lida: That... is very weird for Midoriya-Kun...

Bakugo: Then after he took it, he said that "it was generous to give something to trash like me"

Uraraka: WHAT?! BUT DEKU-KUN ISN'T TRASH!

Kaminari: What about his hair? Lida-Kun and Tokoyami-Kun said it was less green right?

Bakugo: It was less green. Actually, it looked like it was turning white.

Todoroki: Maybe stress is the cause.

Momo: Yes, it could be that or-

Mineta: GUYS! MIDORIYA'S COMING!

Mina: WHAT?! ALREADY?! Alright everyone! Turn off the lights and hide!

Deku POV

Hmmm... I wonder why Kacchan was acting like that? It was probably my fault for slipping up. *sighs and opens door to dorms*

 *sighs and opens door to dorms*

Bye 😘