Seo's POV

School just ended, I'm walking towards Louna's class since I'm going to her house to do a project and a sleepover. Suddenly I felt a hand on my wrist, it pulled me into an empty room and closed the door. Despite the darkness, I could make out three faces, but I did not know who they were. One of the girls whispered something in my ear.

"Stay away from Sunoo, Ni-ki, Jake and Jungwon, cause they're ours" she said

I stayed silent.

"If you don't, we'll make your life here hell" another voice whispered making me flinch slightly.

They left. As for me, I was left there shocked. The voices were from girls. I then remember Louna, I quickly leave and search for her. I find her near my locker, scrolling on her phone.

"Hey, what took you so long?" she asked as I walk closer

"Oh nothing I had to go to the bathroom" I replied as an excuse

"Are you sure? you look a little pale" she said

"Yeah, I'm fine, let's go?"

As we walked out of the school to her house, we talked about random things.

"Do you miss life in Canada and the US?" Louna asked as we were talking about our childhood.

"I miss my friends, but I have many painful memories back there." I replied

"But at least you have me as a friend and most of the school counts too right?" she said

"I don't know, you are my only close friend, back there I had many" I said as Louna opened the door to her house.

As soon as we entered Mrs. Park greeted us.

"Hi, Ara how are you?" she asked

"I'm fine Mrs. Park, and you can call me by my Korean name you know" I replied

"But I prefer calling you Ara and don't call me Mrs.Park, call me aunty" she said

"Ok aunty" I said with a smile

Looking at the two from the stairs, Louna smiled.

Louna's POV

(For Louna's pov we will be going back to the end of school)

When I saw Seo walking towards me, I put down my phone and greeted her.

(I won't repeat the convos so only Louna's thoughts would be displayed)

As we were talking, I noticed that Seo looked a little pale so I decided to ask her about it. Although she denied that something happened I can see that she was lying, she did not want to talk about it I could tell so I did not bring it up.

Arriving at my house, my mom greeted us. After Seo's mother passed away a few years ago, I was happy to see her receiving some love from a mother figure.

Sunoo's POV

(Back to the end of school)

I was leaning on the wall surrounded we girls who have nothing else to do while waiting for my Ni-ki to finish his class. From the corner of my eye, I saw a girl wearing a pink hoodie being pulled into an empty classroom. I didn't think much of it since Ni-ki arrived.

"Hey what are you looking at?" he asked after noticing that I was looking toward a random room

"Nothing, let's go?" I replied

"Should we wait for them?" Ri-ki asked referring to Jake and Jungwon

"Wait a little imma text them" I said