Chapter 8: Trust

CRASH!

     Iruka raced to the bathroom at lightening speed. Iruka froze in shock as he saw Kakashi, leaning against the wall, shatters of glass all over his bloody fists and on the floor, a bleeding mark on his back, and worst of all he was chuckling like a crazy psycho, holding his face with one hand.
   Iruka was frozen shot. He was shaking from either the shock or fear of this man. He could have sworn he felt his killing intent (mostly like nen in hunter x hunter).
   "Kakashi!!!!!" "Kakashi please stop!!! Your only hurting yourself, it's only been one day and you're already doing this, please come back to your senses!!!" Iruka yelled at the top of his lungs, his voice cracking.
   "As if you really care about me, all you want is my power, my sharingan.... nothing more but for your selfish desires... " kakashi said with a deep voice that screamed nothing but darkness. Iruka shuttered at this.
   "Kakashi why're you doing this to yourself?! I swear I just want to help you, I have no idea what your talking about and..."
   "Well then explain everything, from how I landed in the hospital." Iruka stiffened up more then nodded his head in affirmation.
  They headed back to the living room and Kakashi sat down, with a cold glare pointing to Iruka burrowing into his soul. Iruka fidgeted with his fingers.
  "Go on." The tension was so much, it was as if the room itself was holding its breath. That cold icy glare with the sharingan spinning like craze made him feel like there was a blade on his throat. Iruka was confused about what was going on, but this feeling (feels kinda like nen)  is sickening. He was scared of Kakashi now no doubts.
   "O..okey, s..so t..this is..is what h..happened; You were sent on an assassination mission with a few other shinobi as back up, but you left alone and was ambuished and kidnapped, but I, Genma and Raido went to save you and got you out of their hands, but you were already unconscious, having lost alot of blood, that's how you got that big gash on your abdomen, so I just stitched it up a little before taking you to the hospital, and then you went into a coma, and we later found out you were poisoned and lady Tsunade tried her best to find the antidote. You were in that coma for three months, and constant injections of sedatives in your body caused you a temporary memory loss.... I really hope you remember everything soon, I hate seeing you like this, Kakashi..."
  Kakashi's eyes went from cold to something like this:

He's not really the one for emotional feelings, but the way Iruka said this with all worry and truthfulness in his tone and eyes

He's not really the one for emotional feelings, but the way Iruka said this with all worry and truthfulness in his tone and eyes.. it comes with great openess, that's why Kakashi's face went like that.
  'He's really telling the truth!' Kakashi thought. He looked down to his feet feeling bad for what he did to the guy who just wants to help him.
  "I'm really sorry, I..."
  "No it's okey, I completely understand, so let's just start over." "Hi, I'm Iruka Umino, It's nice to meet you, what's your name?" He said extending his hand toward Kakashi.
   "I'm Kakashi Hatake, nice meeting you." He said placing his hand on Iruka's with his eye smile, which made Iruka blush a little on how their hands were touching and the closeness to each other.
  "So, we're friends from here on, huh?" Iruka asked.
  "If you want cuz I'll love to. You're the first person to ever see through me apart from 'knower of 1000 jutsus' or 'Kakashi of the sharingan' or... yeah. Your a nice person... Iluka."
   "It's Iruka!"
   "That's what I said, right?"

   Is this nice? Anyway inportant notice, you know I said kakashi could only remember from when Hiruzen made him jounin? That does not make sense, s he can only remember from chapter 1, when he failed a bunch of brats aspiring to become genins, and went to the graveyard... even in the anime.Kakashi only knew iruka a day after Naruto became genin, but let's assume he knew him some time before...