Chapter 9

Aiden drive me to my family house and yea I discharged from the hospital.I'm scared but I don't know why suddenly I wanna go back home.I also don't know if they will accept me or not.My family house kinda far from Aiden's house so it will take some times to go there.

We're finally arrived at my family house."You just wait here" I said."But why??what if something bad happen to you?" "Don't worry I'm fine believe me" "okay then" he's sulking.When I open the door my parents came at me."Why are you back? doesn't we kicked you out already?" My father said."How shameless you are back here" My mother said."But father mother I'm still your daughter right??why can't I came back here??" I really wanna mad but I can't...I'm sad instead."You don't deserve to be my daughter!" My father said."But father-" "DON'T CALL ME FATHER!!" My father suddenly shouting at me.I really traumatized with that.

Not for a long time,my siblings came."Oh look who's here,it's a loser HAHAHAHAHA" My brother said."How dare she's came back here" my sister said.My little brother just keep silent and walk back to his room."I may a loser but I'm not trash like you guys!" My father suddenly slap my face "WATCH YOUR MOUTH!!YOUR SIBLINGS ARE RIGHT!!THEY ARE BETTER THAN YOU!! YOU'RE THE ONE WHO TRASH HERE!!" My father shouting again and again.I fucking hate it!"I already did better" I said with a slow voice."What?" My father can't here clearly."I said...I ALREADY DID BETTER THAN THEM!!!BUT YOU STILL DON'T FUCKING NOTICE IT!!YOU JUST CARE WITH YOUR USELESS CHILD!!I AM MORE BETTER THAN THEM BUT WHY DIDN'T YOU NOTICED IT AT ALL!!!" I can't handle my anger."HOW DARE YOU..." My father ready to beat me again but suddenly...

"Haaa what a good drama" the deep voice came from nowhere."Who are you!" My father asking."You don't have to know who I am.I just wanna protect what's mine" he's smirking."Get out from here!!" My father said."Who are you to direct me?My mom?HAHAHAHA so funny.I don't have to listen to your word" he said."I SAID GET OUT BEFORE I CALL THE POLICE!!" My father shouting at him."Really?" Aiden took out his gun."W-what are you doing with that gun?" My father suddenly shocked."Well...I can kill you and this whole family with one shoot.I don't care if you're her family,I just do my work.If you dare to bother me or y/n again...with no mercy I will kill all of you" he's smirking.Suddenly he pointed the gun right at my father's face "What a ugly face HAHAHAHA I didn't do anything and you're scare now?what a shame" he's crazy."Let's go y/n,Let's go to "our house" and have some fun.You don't wanna stay at this fucking ugly house" he said."Ah okay..."

And we go out from the house.The whole family are shocked."He's crazy!Who the fuck is him!" My father said."Father you don't know him??!!" My sister said."No?" "He is Aiden Smith!The number 1 CEO!!and the rumor said he's a bad guy!!he always kill everyone he hates!" My sister said the detail.My father stunned to speak."Is that means he's a bad guy?" My father said."Can say like that but we can use him for your business" my sister said."Hmmm good idea" my father said.

On the way home,"Aiden are you okay?you doesn't look good..." He probably look different."I will never let him hurt you again!I will never let anyone touch you!" He said.Is he serious?This is for the first time."A-Aiden..." "I will kill them if they dare to touch you!" he said."A-Aiden stop it you scare me!" To be honest he really really looks like a different person."Ah I'm sorry did I scare you just now" "Yes!" "I'm so sorry,I will not say that Infront of you" he said.Suddenly I saw a car that look so familiar for me.The window is open so I took a look and I was so shocked after I saw the person."y/n what are you looking at?" Aiden ask me."The person in the car is..."