Ⓜⓘⓣⓢⓤⓨⓐ Ⓣⓐⓚⓐⓢⓗⓘ Ⓗⓔⓐⓓⓒⓐⓝⓞⓝⓢ

Mitsuya would be the partner who would gift you fabric flowers that he had made for your first date. It wouldn't just be a normal rose, it would be lavender and Petunia hybridas.

 It wouldn't just be a normal rose, it would be lavender and Petunia hybridas

Lavender^

Petunia Hybrida^

Petunia Hybrida^

He would give you kisses on the lips, cheeks, and forehead. He would point to his cheek when he wanted you to give him a kiss as well. He would give you warm hugs and he would smell like vanilla, maple, and other sweet smells. Mitsuya would give you piggy back or front rides to make you to places. When you would sleep he would spoon you into his chest.

If you and him go out somewhere special he would insist on making your clothes for you. He would spend days and nights working on it, to make it the best he could for you. When he would take your measurements for the clothes he would make sure to always remind you that you were beautiful.

If he was with his friends and he noticed that you wanted to be with him, he would put them aside to be with you. He would introduce you to his friends and family. He would make sure you felt welcome while you were there and he would stick up for you if something were to happen.

After school he would invite you to stay with him at his clubs and he would walk you home, to make sure that you were safe. He would pick you up from your house and drop you off before it got too late.

If Mitsuya was in the park with his sisters he would invite you too and you'd have a blast. His two sisters would look up to you as if you were also their older sibling. His mother would view you as another one of her children as well.

His food tasted amazing and you'd look forward to tasting it each and every time. He would smile and laugh as he looked at your face, eyes full of sparkles, as you would wait for the food. If he saw any food on your face he would wipe it off with a bunch of kisses.

If you were sick he'd make sure to help you in any way possible. He might go a bit overboard and sit by your side until you were better. He'd make you soup and feed you medicine. He'd check your temperature often and make sure you weren't too hot or cold.

Mitsuya would stick up for you if he saw you being bullied. He would be your night in shining armor.

He would listen to more melody type of music and he had a very soft monotone voice as he sang along. 

You, him and Hakkai would hangout often. Mitsuya wouldn't be controlling with you, when you were with him or any of his other friends. He trusted you and was just happy that you would get along well, almost as if you had all known each other for a really long time. 

He would propose to you where he first asked you out, a very beautiful park, that was a huge tourist attraction. He was a great photographer and he loved taking photos of you.

Mitsuya would make both you and his clothes for your wedding. He would buy you both matching earrings to wear. He would kiss you and lift you up in the air for everyone to see. He was very humble with his work and wouldn't let anybody know he made it, but you would be telling everybody. He would cover your mouth and would deny everything as he would whisper that he loved you and wanted you to be quiet about it.

When and if you would have children, he would take them everywhere. They would look more like him, than they would you, and they liked him better too. Once he heard both of you would be getting children he'd spend months making them clothes, he would build all the furniture too. He wanted the best for all of you.

He would design the children's Halloween costumes and he would go out trick-or-treating with them too. He would do the most whack ideas for them.

Of course he'd still make time for you too. He would have his sisters look after your children and would take you to very special places. 

He would stay with you to the very end.

.

.

.

Before you ask, yes I am a simp for Mitsuya. I thought this would all really represent him and his personality. Feel free to tell me some of yours!

Also if you use these, I would really appreciate it if you would give me credit for my ideas.

Thank you for reading!!!

🎉 You've finished reading Ⓜⓘⓣⓢⓤⓨⓐ Ⓣⓐⓚⓐⓢⓗⓘ Ⓗⓔⓐⓓⓒⓐⓝⓞⓝⓢ 🎉