17- Starcourt and Scoops

WILL POV-

Mike places the mountain of clothes down interrupted by Will hurrying him. Upon placing the clothes back, they leave the store empty handed. Will guides Mike around swerving him through crowds careful not to hurt the taller boy.

They end up at the store rushing inside showing all the different clothing options. A soft smile appears on Mike's lips watching the shorter boy excitedly run around. The raven-haired boy scans clothes; Mike thought the clothes looked plain, but visualised outfits Will would look good in; he smiles thinking of Will wearing the clothes he chose.

Will runs carrying a few pieces of clothing, Mike assesses them removing distasteful ones. Will pouts. The taller boy pushes Will to the changing rooms.

The raven-haired boy waits outside sitting on a chair along with other guys, fidgeting in his seat unsure of what to do while waiting.

Will opens the curtain to the changing room wearing a new set of clothes. Mike looks at them, he is unsure about the outfit. Pulling a disgusted face, he shakes his head giving a thumbs down. Will huffs returning to the changing room.

Again and again, Mike rejects the clothes Will had chosen, time passed while Mike was still looking for perfection

Whoosh

Will rips open the curtain stepping out. Mike flushes his face as he stares at the clothes he picked out for Will. Mike clears his throat in attempt to hide his face.

"How do I look?" Will twirls in circles to show his outfit, grinning eye to eye, he stumbles while turning. Mike's stands up eyes widening, his mouth was dryer then the California desert; His jaw hit the ground.

"Umm yeah, you look pretty..." Mike blushes standing up

"I mean pretty good" He adds facing away from the shorter boy, nodding profusely. The chestnut-haired boy watches back and forth between himself and Mike. He turns around walking back to the dressing room.

The raven-haired boy sits back down, a blush still covering his face. He buries his face with his hands, people by his side judgmentally look at him

Will changes his clothes back to normal. He opens the curtains taking steps towards the checkout, Will picks up a baseball cap and a pair of sunglasses paying for his items. He turns his head around; Mike had his head in his hands

The chestnut-haired boy walks towards Mike. The raven-haired boy looks up towards the shorter boy, the grin present on Will's face grew bright. Will offers a hand to Mike, Mike takes the hand. Mike walked beside Will outside the shop.

"Oh Mike! I got you this!" Rummaging his hands in the bag taking out a pair of sunglasses and a baseball cap Will hands the taller boy the items. Mike places them on his face taking off his hood. It was easier to breath without the hood on, Mike takes a deep breath taking the bag from Will's hands. Will and Mike maintained eye contact.

Ring

Ring

Ring

Will took out his phone almost dropping it, he answered,

"WILL!! MEET US AT SCOOPS AHOY" Max screams into the phone, Will jumped up causing Mike to hide a giggle, Will punches his arms. Mike straightens his back.