Confused Hearts

After many days since that sudden meeting, Simran was lost in the thought of should she go back to him or leave again? She was still having sleepless nights and working overtime so she wouldn't remember him. One fine evening she opened a bottle of wine, took a glass and took some wine out after finishing the bottle she was letting out her emotions out about what she felt as time went on. After that moment, someone overheard and went away so she wouldn't see. Next day she got the worst hangover ever so after doing her morning business she went downstairs ate breakfast and took a painkiller. She realize she felt relieved after realizing  that much of turmoil of all these years and then she went back to work. As the day went by, he came back to her house and met her friends after a while since that party. It was very awkward and tense atmosphere between everyone nobody has words to say about what happened, but suddenly Ray said something that nobody has ever thought, "[i] want to fix mine and Simran's relationship and I want to heal her broken heart and remove the insecurities and fears inside of her which I've had caused". Everybody went silent, looking at each other what to say we're not to say, and then Maya spoke, "[h]ow could we trust you? We know you sent along time that you will break your heart again, so how could you give a guarantee to make her feet healed? What can you do to fix everything what you have done? I think you just should go away from here so she could live her life and be happy." in a few moments Ray had interfered and said I know what I did was wrong and I really want to fix it. I can't see her like this broken. I want to see the happy and bubbly girl she was before and I'll do anything to make her feel like herself again". Then Maya countered that and said, "[d]o you love her"? He paused, and then took a deep breath and confessed, "[i] really love her so much". Everyone gasp and looked at him like he was alien. Simran heard a loud sound then she came downstairs to check out. What does that sound and what she saw gave her the biggest shock of her life seeing him again she thought to be stern, but her personality wouldn't have made her than that. She was polite and asked, "[w]hat are you doing here, Ray"? He paused and looked at her like he was in, chanted by her beauty, which he didn't notice before, probably because of the lack of communication. But then, being conscious again, he said the gang called me so I came. so Simran got her answer and said to everyone that I have to go do some work related business so I won't be seeing you guys for a few hours so I may not see you when I come back so have a good time and talk to you and see you later. And she left.