Gift 3: February 11th

"Gabriel?"

"He's gone out again Miss Nathalie."

"Again? I'm kinda of having the feeling he's trying to avoid me."

"No not at all, in sure he wouldn't do that."

Sigh "Your right, maybe I'm just overreacting."

"I don't feel like staying in the mansion I'm just going to transform."

"HUH? wai-"

"Dusuu, Spread my feathers!"

Mayura jumped out her bedroom's window and sat on the roof

"I'm sure Hawkmoth is trying to hide his burning passion to get Ladybug and Cat noir's miraculous, it doesn't matter anymore I want him to be happy."

Mayura plucked a feather transforming it into an amok and recreated sphinx, a sentimonster Ladybug and Cat noir had fought in the past

"This sentimonster will alert Ladybug and Cat noir and lure them straight to me, all I care about is Hawkmoth being happy he can't have possibly moved on he loves emilie, he wants her back desperately."

Mayura's devastation began reflecting on the sentimonster, enhancing it's power and speed making it run off into the distance

"Wait, what am I doing?! Don't go my creation!"

"Soo Ladybug, how come your here so early?"

"Well uh I'd thought about taking a break? A little change is good right heh?"

"That's weird but I see what your trying to hint."

"I know, so are you thinking of doing anything this weekend?"

"It's only Tuesday, I haven't thought of something ye-"

CRASH

"WOAH, what the heck was that?"

"It's coming from the Eiffel tower, come on it might be an akumatization!

Ladybug and Cat noir chased after the loud crash leading them to sphinx more powerful and larger

"Oh my, I think Mayura was feeling quite upset today." gulp

"Come on Cat, we've fought sphinx before we can just-"

"WAIT!"

"Huh?"

"Don't go anywhere near that sentimonster."

"Huh mayura what do-?"

"That sentimonster was mean't to be a distraction to lure you too me just so I can attempt to get a hold of your miraculous for Hawkmoth, I was feeling so upset at the time whilst I was creating it. Going up against it would be a suicide mission."

Mayura snapped her fingers which caused the sentimonster to disappear, with the amok being released from her book and then transforming into a feather

"My power can be more powerful than it seems, had no intention of hurting you too at all, it's just-"

"Mayura it's alright, but may I ask why you were feeling such strong emotions?"

"Oh it's nothing, I was just mostly overreacting." Said Mayura as she wiped her tears

"Even if you were overreacting that's completely fine, so is there anything troubling you?"

"It's just that, Hawkmoth's behavior has made a large change causing him to lose interest in chasing after your miraculous, which means he no longer wants to wish for what he wants desperately, it just puts me into this state of guilt."

"There's nothing to worry about Mayura, besides it's good Hawkmoth is taking a turn for the good. If he were to keep on trying to get a hold of our miraculouses, things could have ended up terribly, I understand how much you'd like to see Hawkmoth happy again but I'm sure all he wants is someone who would stay by his side all the way to the end."

Mayura began to calm down and her eyes soften

"I understand, It's just too hard to move on. It just gives me a ton of guilt. Thank you though."

Mayura jumped off into the distance until she had disappeared

"Hmm, now I'm curious. Why did Hawkmoth want our miraculouses so bad?" Asked Cat noir

"I'm not sure, but I think it's better we stay curious." Replied ladybug

"Eh, I trust you."

Meanwhile with Gabriel

Whistling "So nooroo, which one would she like the most?"

"Hmm... She likes all kinds of flowers master, but I think she'd like hydrangeas the best!! Or maybe roses, how about poinsettias!"

"Those are some rather unique choices, but I want something more... Fit for her."

"Then.. white and red roses..?"

"Hm, I don't see why not. I'll perhaps get them last, I don't want them all worn out before valentine's day."

"That's a good idea master, it's sort of getting late now though. Could we go home?"

"Alright then nooroo."

Gabriel headed back to the mansion and headed up to Nathalie's room upstairs

"Nathalie? Are you there??"

"Yes, I am."

"Alright, uhm. Are you okay? You look like you were crying.."

"Nope nope.. everythings fine!"

"Nathalie don't lie to me."

Sigh "Fine. It's just that, your drastic change in behaviour has really bugged me. It's been making me feel guilty."

"Is that so? So you cant accept my love for you? You can't accept what had happened 'last night?'

Nathalies eyes widened a little bit as she realised what he mean't by 'last night'

"I- uhm. Yes I do accept what happened I accept your love and everything." Said the reddish woman

Gabriel chuckles

"Your so funny my dear Nathalie."

Nathalie smiles

"Anyways, Gabriel we should go bed now. You have a conference call tomorrow morning."

"Right'o" said Gabriel

Gabriel plants a kiss on Nathalie's forehead and leaves her room

"Goodnight my love."