ᴘʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ

ᴘʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ

They regretted it

They regretted it. They regretted everything. James and Lily regretted everything. 

It was 26 years later. Twenty-six years without their wonderful little daughter. Their daughter was probably dead, they thought. 

I mean, who hadn't thought that? Twenty-six years they had searched and found nothing. Well, until now. 

A letter came to the Potters' home, which James found because his son Harry and his wife Lily were at Hogwarts. Harry was a student and Lily was a professor of Muggle Studies and History of Magic. James was upset, he was angry. The letter was a simple piece of paper that told him that his daughter was still alive and that he would meet her at Hogwarts.

He laughed at that. A simple piece of paper that told him his beloved daughter was still alive. The greatest magic couldn't help them by the search for her, but a shitty piece of paper could?

The door opened to the great hall. 

"DUMBLEDORE," James screamed. Behind him were Sirius, Remus, the Weasley's, the Malfoy's, and other important persons. "WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS SHIT?" Tears ran down his cheek. Lily quickly got up in her seat and made her way to her husband.

Lily quickly rose from her seat and made her way to her husband. "James, what happened?"

"What's wrong, my boy?" asked Albus."DON'T 'MY BOY' ME!" Lily took him in her arms and calmed him down a little. Meanwhile, Harry, Hermione, and Ron sat at the Gryffindor table and watched the action.

"What happened?" whispered Hermione to Harry. He just shook his head but kept his eyes on what was happening.

"This morning, we all got a letter saying that ..." He let out a sob, whereupon Lily drew circles on his back. "It said in there that Maddy was still alive." Silence. A sob. Not from James this time, but from Lily. Harry's eyes widened. Maddy? As in his sister Maddy? "We were also told to come here to meet her."

"I had nothing to do with that, James."

"But I do." All heads turned to a male person coming out of a portal. "Sorry to bother you, my name is Doctor Stephen Strange."

"Do you know my daughter?", James asked curiously.

"I definitely know Sasha," Strange let out a small laugh.

"Sasha?" asked Lily, confused. Sasha? Her daughter's name was Madeleine, after all.

"Her name is Sasha Sokolov now. You'll soon find out why. Please don't be so hard on her. She knows you're her parents, but still." The Potters nodded in surprise.

"All right, now if you don't mind, I'd like to get Sasha and a few more friends right now." Before anyone else could object, though, a portal was already diving from the ceiling and dropping a few people down.