19

SONG STUCK IN MY HEAD: Tick Tock - Clean Bandit (feat. Mabel, 24kGoldn)

Slight swearing I guess. I'm not sure. But it's Bakugou so really what do you expect?

~

Alright. Today's the day. 

Bakugou had been fed up with keeping his curiosity inside. He needed to know. 

But it's not like he was stupid or anything. It was obvious to him that his younger sister and his best friend liked each other. Bakugou was just too stubborn to admit it to himself. 

But they were stubborn, too. 

Those stupid brats who don't know how to deal with their own damn feelings. 

Bakugou let out an angry grumble as he violently shoved his hands into his uniform pockets. He was sick and tired for not doing anything, and that was going to change today. 

If he had to embarrass himself while doing it, so be it. He was going to confront Kirishima and ask him directly. Even if that meant in front of the entire freaking class. 

He wasn't sure what he was going to do once he got his answer, but that didn't matter. 

That was his plan. 

He stopped walking when he found an empty soda bottle across the sidewalk in front of him. 

Nowadays, he knew better than to kick them out of anger. He didn't need that whole sludge incident to happen again.

But with clear frustration, he picked it up and tossed it into the dumpster beside him. 

He knew he was being a little over-protective, and if he wasn't careful someone would find out about you two being related to each other. He already knew that Mina was slightly on his trail. 

But why shouldn't he be protective? As an older brother who's been with you his entire life, he knew pretty damn well that you were an easy target when it came to the guys in your class. 

It's been like that ever since you two were young. From tiny little kindergarten crushes to guys trying to get a full on relationship with you in middle school. What was Bakugou supposed to do? Just sit there and watch his too-nice-therapist-of-a-sister get pestered by random guys? Some of them Bakugou was sure were the stalker-type. 

Plus, there was the whole incident at the end of middle school. He's not so protective that he needs to know where you're at at all times. He just wants people to know their place, and to make sure that they know it's your choice in the end and not theirs. 

So back off. He's not doing anything wrong. 

He just wants to make sure that you'd be okay with someone like that redhead. He just wants to get it over with. 

Bakugou glared at the ground as he continued to walk down the alley way with his hands still in his pockets. This was stupid, he thought. He shouldn't be getting so worked up on something so dumb like that. 

But he was anyway, so there was nothing he could do about it instead of facing his anger head on. He refused to be a wimp. 

The morning sun had just began to rise when Bakugou left the house early. He decided to take the long way to the train station and would take the earlier train to U.A so he wouldn't have to see you. 

Well, actually, so you wouldn't have to see him. Otherwise, you would start asking questions and he didn't need that. 

Suddenly without warning, a dark figure sprinted past Bakugou, catching him off-guard. He brought his hands out just for something razor-sharp to scrape at his forearm.