"no way....are u jealous?"

As jeongguk was speeding down the roads of Seoul he started remembering the day he met him....and the day everything went down hill

September 14,

Everyone was excited for the start of a new semester which means now they are a year  closer to graduation and taehyung a young male omega roughly around the age of 23 was in his last year of uni and  was sitting in the library around the carck of dawn.

The lady at the desk wasn't surprised to see him as she was used to it since the last 2 years but till this day she didn't  knew why the hell this kid would always be up at this hour

But for taehyung library means escape from his family as  we always assume that people who have authority  and are rich are living a way better life then us but for taehyung he rather be an orphan then be the son of his mother's murderer[in short words his biological father ]

Taehyungs dad byeon kim was a wicked man who is  the reason of taehyung's pain.

Where as taehyung was a man who doesn't like relationships and hates romance a lot. He is the opposite of how an omega should be and no one can even touch a single hair on his body as he is the son of the country's chaebol and next in line to be the ceo.

Jeongukk who already graduated  and was 25 years old was the son of jeon sang mitavoski who is the now ex owner of  the biggest law firm in all of Asia but jeongguk despite being the son  of the owner of the   biggest Lawfirm of Asia had connections with the mafia as there is a reason the mitavoskis dominate the whole of  Asia and now European countries too and soon ww.

Jeongukk also has an older brother named  jeon (kim) seokjin mitavoski who is now the  owner of the mitavoski law firm .

Jeongguk has always been a cold and a  closed off person where as seokjin also has the same personality but these two brothers have a  bit of hatred between them as both of them like the same person kim taehyung.

Jeongukk has always been jealous of his hyung seokjin who is the diamond boy of his family and etc but most of all seokjin was closer with taehyung and that made jeongguk despise him even more

The only difference was that jeongukk isn't a loyal person and only lusted over tae but seokjin was head over heels for taehyung and always kept him away from his brother as he knew that things would get nasty .

Seokjin is a true blood Alpha
Jungkook is  a pure blood alpha

Heyyyy everyone this is ur author mimin and again English isn't my first language so sorry for any mistakes

🤷‍♂️