life on earth

Angels pov

My whole life I've always felt so different nobody ever wanted me I've been stuck at this orphanage since I can remember most the workers here suck and treat us like trash especially us older kids that have been here most our lives. I have manage to make friends with one of the workers shes always so kind and she brings me real food instead of what the orphanage serves her name is Kate. She has 2 kids that she brings with her I love playing with them. I've asked her if she could adopt me but her husband is mean she says and that she couldn't take on another kid she has 3 the 2 girls she brings to work and a son my age. Tomorrow is my 16th birthday and I'm so excited cause Kate said she had a surprise for me and she's taking me out to brunch. Kate told me I needed to get all my chores done and behave if I want to go out tomorrow. The workers here are lazy so I have to watch the younger kids and do my chores. I have to make sure the small library is organized everything is dusted, swept, and mopped. I have to do all that while watching the kids making sure their not getting into things they shouldn't, changing them, making them lunch it's exhausting and I have to do this everyday that Kate don't work when Kate is here she helps out but unfortunately she's not here today. I've gotten most my chores done and I've been very well behaved today I'm excited for tomorrow I just gotta finish putting the kids to bed.

After the kids are in bed I go to finish cleaning up the kitchen before going to bed but on my way to the kitchen one of the workers stopped me.
"Let's go for a drive"
"No thanks I've gotta finish cleaning up the kitchen"
"To bad your coming with me" he went to grab my arm when I pulled away " I said no thank you I just wanna..." I couldn't finish my sentence he slapped me across the face hard. I was use to them beating on us but they never touched the face cause they couldn't covor our faces. He than proceeded to grab my arm and drag me out the door to a fancy looking car.
"Where are we going?" No response he kept on driving till me were in the middle of no where
"What are we doing here"
"Get out of the car"
"No what's going on" he got out of the car and walked around to where I was and opened my door
"I told you get the fuck out of my car" he grabbed me by the throat and threw me to the ground.
"You can't leave me here"
"Your 16 grow tf up"
I guess I'm on my own I think as he drives off.