Chapter 23

KIARA POV

I couldn't control my feelings.. he was so close to me ... I so wanted to hug him and kiss him as if I was losing control of myself ...as soon as he was about to move back, I held him and started kissing him...he also started kissing me back ... I can feel his lips ..we started exploring each other ... I got a flashback of our memories, moments that we spent...

"I love you," he whispered in my ear ...my heart was beating so fast .. we kissed again ...again and again ... it felt like we were both Hungry for each other .. after kissing, he just looked at me ..he lifted me up and while kissing took me to the balcony...I smiled, looking at him...I can feel the warmth around his arms... I hugged him ... listened to his heartbeat...I looked at him... I could see tears in his eyes ..he kissed my forehead .. then we drifted off to sleep...

NEXT MORNING

I woke up in his arms .. the sun rays and the soft breeze of wind .. it felt like there was no one ...only us ..me and my love... I looked at him; he was sleeping peacefully.."don't look at me like that," he said... I know he is already up. "I think it's time for me to leave," he said while picking me up .. "project is almost done .. only the last part is left, so talk to Anisha about it ...and then u can finish it .. my part is done, and I will review it, " I said .."so no more coming to our house," he said .."I mean ..yes, you have to come .. but my part is done, so I will only review it, and under my supervision, you guys have to complete the project .." I said .."okay, I will call her," he said and looked at me ..there was a brief silence in the whole room .. it felt like we wanted to say so many things to each other but just couldn't .." okay then bye .. talk to you later," he said .. "okay " ..and he left the room...I kept thinking about the last night ..how unreal it was...I have never thought of that after what I did to him...I am going to kiss him ..it was one of the most memorable nights...

ARNAV POV

Last night was a dream ... I hugged her after such a long time. I got a text from her .. 'IT'S US '... I started driving and didn't realize that I was smiling this whole time ...until I saw myself in the rearview mirror .. what is happening .. all this is happening so suddenly.. well, whatever it is... I am happy... I feel complete ... she is always like a part of me ... but how could I forget what she did to me two years ago ..looking at her last night, it seems like she is in love with me ..but if she really loved me then why she cheated me .. keeping the pic of herself as a lock screen which was clicked by me .. looking into my eyes the same way she used too... I always feel that there's something fishy .. what if ..she is passing her time being with me ... what if she again cheats me ..although we are not in a relationship .. oh. Finally, my mind is messed up again ...

After a long one hour driving, I finally reached home .. door opened, and there she is .my sister .. "hey," I said, entering " hey hey ...so I heard you haven't been home for the last two days ..where you were " she said smiling ... "omg ... u were at Kiara's ... " she said making an o-face .." what ..how did you know ?" "I can sense it.. so ..what happened ?" she asked excitedly. I told her everything .." so what's next ? are you guys coming back together ..am I going to meet her ?" she asked excitedly. "I don't know .. what's going to happen next... I can't forget what she did to me," I said .."oh, come," she hugged me... I still remember she is the only one who is there for me ..she is the best sister in the world...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Stay tuned

more exciting parts are coming

keep reading

yours'

Ericaaaa <3