24

CLEAN

"I don't think I can do this, anymore." Daisy Jones was sat besides her best friend Simone Jackson. "With him."

"You know, if it hurts you this much maybe you shouldn't." Simone knew she was supposed to be the support system in Daisy's life. But she also knew what she was saying was right.

12:55 PM

"I saw you, in the kitchen this morning." Camila pointed at the man's chest, tears forming in her eyes. "They say that you were looking at each other."

"Cami, we talked about this. You said it yourself, it's what people want to see." Billy had lied straight to the woman's face. "It's an act. You know that."

"Just tell me the truth." Her hand was pressed against his chest. "Okay, we're both adults. We have both done things."

"There's nothing.." Billy began to argue until he processed the words she had spoken. "What does that mean? 'We've both done things'."

"You know exactly what it means."

"Actually I don't think I do. What things?" At this point Billy was seeing red. He had never thought of be fact Camila may have made some mistakes during their relationships too.

"How long has it been going on?" Camila changed the subject back to Daisy.

"There's nothing going on. Jesus Christ!" He yelled in her face, the whole hallway hearing their argument. She just looked up at him, not believing a word he was saying.

"Look, I kissed her." His voice lowered, he couldn't make eye contact with Camila. "Once, okay, ages ago. For like a second. That's it, I swear to God."

"Tell me you don't love her." She broke his words as he tried to prove himself. "Tell me you don't love her."

"You can't even say it, can you?" She picked his chin up, he had fallen silent. Suddenly, Daisy had entered the hallway, interrupting their conversation.

"Sorry." Camila had an irritated look on her face. She couldn't even look at Daisy. She was disgusted.

"No, stay." Camilas voice showed her evident crying. "I'm done here."

"She thinks we're having an affair." Billy turned his attention towards the singer. "She thinks i'm in love with you."

"And what did you say?"

"I told her the truth, Daisy. Nothing happened!" He defended himself. "And nothing ever will."

"Fuck!"

"How you feeling Chicago?" Billy Dunne yelled into the microphone, following Daisy taking a line of cocaine. "I'd tell you how I was feeling. But I always end up saying the wrong thing. This is 'No Words'."

Inside the elevator, Karen Sirko was clearly uncomfortable.

"Hey." Graham ran a hand along her back, trying to comfort her. "You okay? Maybe you should see a doctor. Right?"