Qudditch game, hospital wings, and more talks with uncle Moony

When the scene changed It looks to be a rainy day for a quidditch game. Everyone was screaming at the top of their lungs. As they all flew around. We watch as some flew down from the sky and aprons trying to play in the storm. I turn to Remus and my husband "this is dangerous! Why aren't they stopping it?" We watch as lighting struck the snitch and it shocked the Hufflepuff seeker. The clouds then made a dog like shape that was similar to Sirius. The snitch then flys in front of Harry  and Harry's chases after it. A dementor flys behind him he notices it and flys faster. He dodged another one coming after him. Then the dementors gang up on him making him fall out of the sky unconsciously.

The scene changes to the three of us watching the sky for him. I notice him falling from the sky. Dumbledore yells out a spell the same time I do. I say a spell to lower him safely to the ground as Dumbledore did one to slow his fall. The spell sorta backfired when the two spells combined knocking me out, but I still saved him.

"Thank you for saving him sis."  James says, I smile in reply "always" I squeeze his hand and hug him.

The next scene you can hear mumbling from his friends. Regulus and Remus sitting in the chairs between Jayden and Harry watching Harry as he sits up. "How are you feeling?" Harry replies brilliant "you gave us a right scare there mate." One of the twins tells him. Harry grabs his glasses and asks what happened. "You fell off your broom." He replies "really? Who won?" Hermione replies "no one blames you Harry the dementors aren't supposed to come inside the grounds. Dumbledore, the blacks, and lupin were furious. Jayden and Dumbledore saved you."
Harry looks around to only see his uncles. "Where is my aunt?" He asks them, they point to the other bed where jayden lays asleep.

"There's something else you should know too..when you fell your broom sorta flew into the whomping willow and well.." he sighs and shakes his head "I'm not worried about my broom stick I'm worried about my aunt." He looks back over to her as he sees wires hooked up to her. "She'll be fine Harry don't you worry." His cousin James tells him. Regulus smiles at his ever so positive son who always looks at the positives.

When Harry was feeling better remus offered to take him for a walk. The scene changes to them walking in the Forrest "I'm sorry about your broomstick Harry." Harry then asks remus "professor why do the dementors affect me so? More than anyone else?"

Remus's tops and turns to him "dementors are one of the most foulest creatures to walk this earth. They steal every good feeling, every happy memory to where the person is left with absolutely nothing but his worst experiences." He walks a little bit and then turns back to Harry "you are not weak Harry, the dementors affect you most of all because there are true horrors in past, horrid you class mates can scarcely imagine. You have nothing to be ashamed of." They continue to walk again "I'm scared professor.." remus replies " I would say your a fool if you weren't."

"I need to know how to fight them, you and aunt JP can teach me. You both made the dementor on the train go away. "It was only one that night." Harry sighs "but you both made it go away."

"I'm not potentially an expert Harry, but since the dementors have developed a particular I test in you, perhaps I should teach you." Remus tells him as Harry strokes Hedwig. "But after the holidays, I need to rest."

"How's aunt JP?" Remus sighs "she'll be okay Harry and if you want to me to be honest she probably is arguing with your uncle to let her walk on her own and stuff." Harry laughs I can see it. Remus replies with laughter too.