1

Hyunsung was in a state of complete despair. Hyunsung had been wandering aimlessly for days, his body weak and emaciated from lack of food and water. He had been badly injured in a battle against a group of powerful monsters and was barely conscious. His armor was battered and torn, his sword broken in two.

A man in a robe unhesitantly approached Kim Hyunsung. It was Lee Kiyoung.

Kiyoung immediately recognized the gravity of the situation and knew that he had to act quickly. He carefully carried Hyunsung to his home and began to tend to his wounds.

Hyunsung was in a deep state of shock, barely responsive to Kiyoung's gentle touch.

He had lost everything - his friends, his family, his sense of purpose. He had been a powerful warrior, but now he felt like nothing.

As Kiyoung worked to nurse him back to health, Hyunsung slowly began to come out of his shell. He was hesitant at first, but Kiyoung's gentle and caring nature soon won him over.

"Thank you for helping me,"

Hyunsung said, his voice hoarse from thirst.

"I don't know how I can repay you."

Kiyoung shook his head.

"You don't need to repay me. I'm just glad I could be of help."

Hyunsung nodded gratefully and took a sip of water from the cup Kiyoung offered him. As he drank, he couldn't help but notice the kindness in Kiyoung's eyes and the gentle way he moved. Hyunsung wondered what kind of person Kiyoung was and what his story was.

"May I know your name?"

Hyunsung asked.

"Lee Kiyoung,"

Kiyoung replied with a smile.

"And you?"

"I'm Kim Hyunsung,"

Hyunsung said, feeling slightly awkward. He wasn't used to being taken care of, let alone by someone he had just met.

Kiyoung sensed Hyunsung's unease and decided to change the subject.

"Do you have anywhere to go?"

he asked.

Hyunsung shook his head.

"No, I don't. I've been wandering aimlessly since my guild was destroyed."

Kiyoung's expression turned sympathetic.

"I'm sorry to hear that. But you're welcome to stay with me for as long as you need."

Hyunsung felt a surge of relief as he heard Kiyoung's word.

He had been wandering the desolate landscape for days, running out of food and water, and his energy was quickly depleting.

As he saw Kiyoung's gentle smile, he felt his heart warm up despite the dire situation he was in.

Hyunsung began to talk about his past, his hopes, and his fears. He told Kiyoung about the battles he had fought, the people he had lost, and the sense of emptiness he felt inside.

Kiyoung listened with empathy and understanding, never judging or criticizing. He encouraged Hyunsung to open up more and assured him that he was not alone.

Over time, Hyunsung began to regain his strength, both physically and emotionally. With Kiyoung by his side, he felt like he had a purpose again - to help protect the world from the masked people that threatened it.