Epilogue

3 years later.

Ethan Pov

"Jordy buddy, its time to wake up." I gently nuzzle his cheek with my nose and plant kisses on his soft face. Jordan is a super happy, cuddly,and friendly child. He adores affection and being surrounded by affectionate people makes him a perfect fit for our family. Jordan opens his hazel-green eyes and looks at me sleepily before realizing its me. He squeals excitedly and throws his arms out to me to pick him up. I pick him up and he instantly wraps his little arms around my face. I kiss his soft belly and take him to get ready for the day.

It's been three years since my war with the Stanton's ended. Lexi now dominates the company. I gave up control of the mercenaries to Lexi and she used them to protect Stanton Industrial's investments and interests around the world. I still kept the construction company but it didn't expand much since I was the stay at home parent. People still look down at me for it but frankly...I don't especially give a shit. Lexi is the one who has to carry them in her body. She is the one who runs a global manufacturing conglomerate. It's only fair I make sure the kids are raised right and that she has something good to come home to.

I went with Jordan to Charlie's room. Charlie is now 6 years old but his personality is the same. He kept his promise to be the best big brother ever to Jordan and the two of them are best friends. I put Jordan down and he waddles over to Charlies bed and climbs on. "CHAWIE! WAK UP!" Jordan shouts. Charlie wakes up and smiles at the sight of his baby brother. "Hi Jordy!" He kisses Jordan on the nose causing him to giggle happily. Charlie then turns to see me. He grins and says "Hi Daddy!"

I walk over and pick my boys up. I take them down for breakfast where I see Lexi in the kitchen. She is holding her tablet and typing messages to her PA. Until the boys begin yelling for her. With shouts of MAMA and MOMMY Lexi looks up at the three of us with a huge grin on her face. She walks over and gives the boys a kiss on the cheek. I got a huge one on the lips where the boys both squirm in disgust. I set Jordan in his booster seat and Charlie goes onto his seat. I get them both breakfast. I see Lexi is getting some toast ready. She looks at me with a soft smile. I see her take out the siracha hot sauce and she spreads it around on her toast. My eyes shoot wide open. She's pregnant again!

"Really?" I ask. She nods her head happily. I walk over and kiss her . "EWWW!" I hear Charlie shout. Jordan on the other hand is busy playing with his porridge. She laughs and walks over and kisses Charlie. "When you get married and have kids, I'll make them yell EWWW when you kiss." she retorts at him.

I smirk at this. "Besides bug, I'm sure kissing Rosie isn't EWWW."

Lexi whips around to look at me "WHO THE HELL IS ROSIE?!!" she snarls. Oops. I brought out Mama bear. Charlie turns beet red and looks down shyly. Jordan ignores everything and continues to play with the porridge. Saved by the baby. "Jordan your supposed to eat the food not play with it." I playfully scold him. He looks at me and holds out a porridge filled hand as an offering. I gently bit his hand causing him to let out a squeak making everyone laugh.

After sending Charlie to school and Jordan in Daycare. I see Lexi going over her files. "Your pregnant?" I ask her. She looks at me and nods her head. I walk over to her and lift up her shirt and plant a kiss on her stomach. Then I kiss her lips with the same hunger and longing that I used when we met around 7 years ago.

I wrap my arms around her and feel her do the same. She stands on her tip toes and whispers "Thank you."

I whisper back "What for?"

She breaks the hug. She looks at me with tears in her eyes. "For everything. For our family, for loving me with all you have, for being with me even though I messed up so badly. For just being the best guy ever."

I smile and take her hand to the bed room. We made love all morning. When we finished I kissed her forehead and whispered. "Thank you. For our family, for choosing me over anyone else, for not giving up on us and for the three kids that we have. For being the greatest girl ever."

She smiles at me and snuggles into my chest. I hold her with a smile on my face. I avenged myself and my family. The hard part is over. Now Lexi and I can hopefully live out the last of our days in peace and love with our family.

=====================================================

And That's all folks!

Please refer this story to your friends and followers. Now that this is done, I will begin writing Corrupted and continuing with Adamant. Also I will be doing a sequel which will revolve around Charlie. But that won't be till after those other two. Thanks for reading,voting and commenting. Love all of you.