Chapter 27 : Olivia

The wedding was beautiful. Oh my! The vows, Harry nailed them but May had everyone in tears. I cried so much I had to spend ten minutes in the restroom getting the mascara and makeup right again.

Self note : wear waterproof makeup in weddings.

By the time I got out people were dancing, it looked pretty. People swaying with her loved ones, feeling the music and embracing their love, forgetting every problem or issues for the moment.

Living in the moment. That should be life. Living in the moment not the past or the future. Just living and making the most of present. Why think about how bad you had it or what is going to happen tomorrow or the day after that when you can just appreciate whats in front of you, face the problem you have today instead of worrying about past or future. Love what you have now rather than remembering the mistakes of the past or day dreaming about the future. Just live laugh love. This sounds cliche and overrated but in reality this is the best life advice. Instead of cringing over this people should make this their mantra.

Oh holy mothef-.

My epiphany came to an end as I show James walking out the restroom his hair wet. He hot some cake and champagne in them before. And dear god. He looks- I don't have words.

He looks like a dream, a fantasy. I gulp seeing him, he looks insanely good in that tux. The black tux fits him perfectly making his chest and shoulders look fine as fuck. One can see his body structure. And mind it, he is mine.

I have seen him with and without clothes so many times but mannnn. He strokes him hand through his wet dripping hair mumbling about something to himself. He keeps his one hand in his hair and uses the other unbutton his tux exposing his shirt which also fits so perfectly.

His body line, his abs they are visible or am I imagining. Hey but I can. He is my boyfriend. My man. Mine. I grin at the thought of him being mine, all mine.

He sees me. Oh no. He saw me staring at him.

Practically fangirling over him. Was my mouth closed or was my jaw dropped? Because sure as hell he looks jaw-dropping good.

James and I sat down as the DJ announced the couple dance of the newly weds. Harry and May got to the floor, everyone cheered for them. They looked great, they were happy like they finally had everything in the world. I get it, I will feel the same with James.

Everyone went quiet as PERFECT by Ed Sheeran played. I looked at James and he smirked.

Of course he choose the song, he was in charge of the music for the wedding. He was made in charge well by himself.

James always said that Harry and May, they have the Ed Sheeran song type of love. I never understood it but now I do, as I see them swaying slowly along the lyrics-

Well, I found a woman, stronger than anyone I know
She shares my dreams, I hope that someday I'II share her home

The song ended and they took a seat beside us, I was just ranting on how good they looked and the dance and bla bla bla when the DJ said, "the next song is from James to Liv" he played a song and I glanced towards James to ask what this was about.

But James wasn't on his seat, he was on the ground. Oh my god.

He was on one knee. The guy I was fangirling and daydreaming about few minutes ago is on his knee in front of me.

Before I could say something, James interrupted with the most adoring look in his eye.

" Liv, love is something I gave up on when I lost my mother and hope when I lost my Hazel. Trust was something I never knew existed, family became mere blood to me.

I had no reason to believe in anything or cling to something. I was just going with the flow of the world, dragging with the crowd. But then you came along, you brought hope.

You became the reason I live. Every night I started going to sleep with the hope of seeing you next day. Every day, every moment, every second made me cling to life, it made me see a future. A future with you, a future where there's no me and you but there's us. I never knew I could someone like this, with this much devotion and passion.

Meeting you, knowing you is the best thing to happen to me. Be it cliche or not but liv you are the one. You are the live of my life, my soulmate, my person. You brought meaning to life, you are the reason of my smile. You are everything I dream of. You give meaning to songs."

He went silent for a while, everyone was silent just the music played.
The lyrics at the moment were -

It started when you said hello
Just did something to me
And l've been in a daze
Ever since the day that we met
You take the breath out of my lungs
Can't even fight it
And all of the words out of my mouth without even trying
And I'm speechless

Its like he planned the silence, I held my hand put and held his, I wanted to say how much I love him.
But the things he said had he spellbound. How can I deserve him.
I tried to find my voice and words but before that james pulled out a ring cleared his throat.

" Olivia Joy Brown will you bear with me for the rest of our lives, Will you listen to me and my insanely long playlists everyday, will you let me make you eat vegetables for the rest of our life, will you let me be the one you think of when you go to bed and wale up in the morning.
Will you be the melody to my songs baby?
Olivia Joy Brown will you marry me?"

I cried, I cried and between the disgusting sobs I managed to say, "yes. Yes. Yes. I will marry you a thousand times over James Haz Parker.

I will be one who will annoy you for tye rest of our life, I will be the one to read you random quotes from every book I read. I will ne the one you think of every time. I want you be my man and I will be your wife. I will be the melody to your songs." I said hugging him.

He placed the prettiest ring there is on my finger and kissed me first on the forehead, then on lips. Everyone applauded and I grinned at James.

He held my hand and swirled me on the song, he pulled me in and hugged in. He whispered in my ear "I love you liv, I love you." and ran his fingers through my hair making me all giddy.

I said it back and we broke the hug. Harry, May and Ishmael congratulated us.

"Heyy, you guys stole my thunder !" May said jokingly.
"What can I say, Liv has the charisma." James said grinning.

"She said yes man, you can stop it now." Harry said laughing.
"Nah, never, ever am I gonna stop adoring her." James said looking at me.

"Oh god, so much lovey-dovey here. I am just gonna rock the music." Ish said and walked over to the DJ.

He played Runaway baby by bruno mars and we were all on the dance floor once again

A/N : ;)))) hehe