8.

{Your Pov}

{February 11th, 1802}

{9:00am}

You woke up, "Philip arrives today," You rubbed your eyes, "Philip arrives today!!"

You got up and put on you corset and dress and ran downstairs.

"Mom! Philip arrives today!" You said, running down the stairs to your mom.

"I know, not 'till noon sweet cheeks," She said, pinching your cheeks.

"I can't wait 'till noon," You whined, plopping down on the wooden dining chair.

"Yes you can I have faith, I got some new books at the market you can read until we can go to the harbor." Luci said, placing a cup of tea in front of you.

"Okay," You frowned, picking up the teacup.

"Careful, love it's hot," Luci said, sitting next to you.

"What kind of tea is it?" You asked, grabbing a book from Luci's basket.

"Chamomile," Luci said, taking a sip of her tea, "I can put a piece of ice in there for you,"

"Wait we have ice?" You put the book down.

"Yeah? We have to get a new slate soon, I'm glad we've had this one for two weeks," Luci said, putting a chunk of ice in your tea.

"Hmm, I must've forgotten," You lied, since when did they have ice boxes in 1802.

Your tea cooled down and you decided to drink it and read your book.

"Okay, I'm going out for a little bit I have some errands to run," Luci said, taking the other three books out of the basket and placing them on the end table.

"What? Can I come?" You asked, putting your finger in between the pages.

"No, you have to say here, I have someone to meet with about grandma," Luci said.

"Oh, okay, bye, love you," You said, running up to her and giving her a hug.

"Bye, love you, I'll see you right before noon," Luci said, giving you a kiss on the top of your head then closing the door.

"I guess, it's back to reading books," You said, sitting back on the couch.

{Time-skip to 11:30am}

Luci came back 10 minutes ago, and you helped her unload the groceries and started getting ready for greeting Philip.

"Oh okay are you ready, sweetheart?" Luci said, adjusting her hat.

"Yes," You said, you were so excited to see Philip, It has been three and half months since you've seen him. You really wanted to talk to him about the flirtatious letters you sent to each other.

{Philip POV} 

"How long until we're there, pops?" I asked, bouncing Eliza in my arms.