Oc Introduction

Muaji Tan
Age: 25
Height: 6ft
Likes: flowers and story telling
Dislikes: lies
Weapons: she's mostly skilled with bows and arrows but also uses a black sword
Abilities: Still in touch with her ancestral practices, Muaji is a skilled healer and uses elemental abilities to cure illnesses.
Other: Muaji is what you could call an old soul. She was stolen from her land long ago and enslaved for centuries before she escaped and landed on Chinese land. She was 12 when it happened. She was taken in by farmers from a small southern village where she was raised, learning their culture and language.
Muaji is a kind and slightly immature individual who lacks the ability to suspect anyone of being evil. In her eyes no one is born evil nor is unredeemable. She enjoys dancing in the rain and hunting. Things that have the villagers see her as a crazy lady. Despite this they love her very much and like for any person who was born there they would fight for her any day.
Looks: dark skin, brown hair and light brown eyes. Muaji has several scars on her legs and back. She's quite skinny but is still well built. She holds her head high against all her enemies. Though she loves all colors, she wears red orange yellow or blue gowns never anything black.
(unless she is under the influence of anger)