★𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧★

- Chapter 7 -
꧁_________𝐄𝐧𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬_________꧂

- Chapter 7 -꧁_________𝐄𝐧𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬_________꧂

_Number 188, you can go. A man said as you made your way in the forest.

You took a moment to decide in Wich way to go and ended up going straight.

You had one week to get Killua's badge.

Seeing his reactions, he will probably try to avoid you along with Hisoka.

So you decided to wait until the fourth day before going after him.

So the first two days were pretty calm to you.

You found a quiet place where almost no one passed, you went in a tree and sat against it while using your ability to fade into the background.

No one, almost no one could notice that you were here.

So you just stayed still watching as some people made their way next to your ''hideout''.

You didn't feel any hunger either, probably because of your past trainings, so it was a good thing for you.

Thats how your four first days went.

The fifth one, at around 12am as you could guess by the sun you finally got down from the tree, you stretched your back and arms before letting out a sigh.

'I could almost not feel my legs anymore.'

You thought as you started walking.

You kept walking straight encountering some candidates, you didn't try anything against them as long as they didn't charge toward you.

Unfortunately, some of them still wanted to take you down thinking that the fact you were of the opposite gender made you weaker.

You already had all the badges you needed to pass the phase which made you question if after all you should go after Killua.

You were deep in thoughts while looking down at the badges you got, letting out a loud sigh you decided to let him be.

But, if it happens for you to cross paths with him then you will call it faith.

Not feeling like waiting until the end of the week you kept making your way through the trees until you saw someone's hair noticeable from a bush.

Curiosity took over you as you made your way there.

As you got closer you took a look at his side profile, If your memory was right this is "Gon", you slightly disactivated your zetsu for a moment as his face went from concentrated to distracted and nervous.

He turned toward you and gasped.

He seemed to get over his reaction pretty fast as he went to grab your arm.

You narrowed your eyes and didn't move to see what he would do next.

He took your arm with an unexpected Streight and pulled you next to him, your back met the ground as you maintained your weight with you elbows.

Noticing a strange feeling emitting from the arm he grabbed you tried to move it only to notice that he broke it.

How interesting.

He had sweat dropping from the side of his head rolling to his neck as he looked at you then back Infront of him.

You did the same and saw the magician in a laying position with his eyes closed.

You doubted that he was asleep Tho.

But with what just happened it seemed as he heard the noises coming from where you were hiding or were Gon was hiding and you, just observing.

Two cards flew to you as you grabbed them both with your non-injured hand.

Gon seemed to Panick at the idea of the clown getting closer.

Not hearing any noise, Hisoka stood and walked slowly like a predator to you.

You smirked and let your arm go over Gon's shoulders bringing him closer to you.

With your only left hand you threw the cards behind you and moved on the side of the bush with Gon close to your body.

He tried to push you away but you just used the palm of the arm that was holding him to close his mouth, so he won't be able to make any sounds.

Hisoka was only a few inches away when you activated your ability to make both of you disappear out of sigh.

He stopped, and there was no one.

Only the two cards he threw at you.

Narrowing his eyes with his usual amused expression he bent down and took them.

Inspecting the bush once more he made his way back to where he was being earlier.

You removed your hand from Gon's face and he took a deep breath before looking back at you confused.

You helped him.

But why ?

Thats what he wanted to know but asking right now was far from the best idea knowing that the clown was still suspicious.

His senses never lied to him, and even after checking, he was sure that there was someone here or not too far, or maybe still there.

But he couldn't know it since your ability and Nen were still unknown to him.

«____𝑡𝑜 𝑏𝑒 𝑐𝑜𝑛𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑢𝑒𝑑____»