Prologue

Lightning illuminated the room in bright, brief flashes; Making the person on the bed visible for a moment.

It was a young man, his brows furrowed with sweats dripping down his forehead. From time to time there was a groan coming from his lips.

As the thunder rumbled and the rain pelted on the window, the young man's eyelashes trembled as he slowly wakes up.
The dark room and the chandelier was the first thing he saw as his vision cleared, The sound of rain making him feel sick.

He slowly gets up as he tried to stable his breathing, His heart pounding so fast he feels like throwing up.

He took his phone as He mindlessly scroll on something but his mind is still somewhere else. His heart not calming in the slightest.

He looks through the window

  'Astrielle!'

The squelching & pattering sound was heard, along with the rustling of leaves.

The heavy rain made his vision blurry

'Hah..Hah,' How long has he been running? He wonders. The harsh rain felt like heavy ice needles that was going to drown him in.

.
.

'where is she?!'

'I ask you where is she?!'

'honey..'

He shook his head as if by doing so, the memories that he tries hard to forget would stop plaguing his mind.