My AU meet 100ft under AU 💕 (1)

Requested by: AlexandriaDiamond6

•note: this was a BIG request, so sorry this is kind of late, and sorry if it's not the best...?
Also I will be making this in parts so- if anyone else requests something I will do them first since yours is longer (sorry) but I will upload a part every 1-2 days so enjoy? •

Part 1: Lost in the Caves

Hollow had been looking forward to visiting her friends Amoria and Figure for weeks. She had been practicing her teleportation magic and felt confident that she could handle the journey. But something went wrong.

As she teleported, the world spun around her, and she landed in a dark, damp cave. She looked around, confused and disoriented. She tried to teleport again, but her magic didn't work. Something was interfering with it.

Hollow realized she was not alone. Alex and Seek were with her, but they were just as confused as she was. They looked around, trying to get their bearings.

"We're not in our world anymore," Alex said, her voice shaking.

Seek nodded in agreement. "I don't recognize anything around here."

Hollow tried to use her magic again, but it was still not working. She had never felt so powerless before. She had to find a way out of this cave and back to her own world.

"We have to find the others," Hollow said, trying to sound confident.

"But how do we do that?" Alex asked, her voice full of worry.

"We'll have to explore the cave system," Seek said, her voice steady.

Hollow nodded in agreement, and they started walking, hoping to find a way out of the caves and back to their own world. But little did they know that the caves were home to many dangerous entities, and they were about to face some of the most deadly challenges of their lives.