𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑂𝑛𝑒: ''𝙸𝚖 𝚖𝚘𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚜𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚕𝚜 𝚊𝚐𝚊𝚒𝚗?!''

''What! Im moving schools again?! But it wasnt that hard of a punch!'' I exclaimed while thinking about how good the new schools going to look.
" Im sorry Mrs l/n but you have been expelled. Pack up your things and go. "     My princable told me as i stood up, grabbed my bag and walked out while taking off my ring and putting it into my pocket.
'Thank god i dont have to deal with her annoying ass getting sent to my office every week.' I heard her think as my jaw dropped in shock I held in a laugh. I pulled out my phone and searched for highschools near me and i saw one that caught my eye. PK Academy, its a private school and has 542 students there, soon to be 543. I got home dropped at 12:37 and saw my mom in the kitchen.
"Hey mom, i got expelled again only because some random kid took one of my hair clips and refused to give it back so I punched him, and i found a new school and already enrolled myself" I told her while she looked over at me and imediently started to check me for bruises or injuries.
"Honey are you hurt!?" She exlaimed
"No Im not, dont worry. Oh! And i already asked dad to get me my new uniform so you dont need to worry about that" I smiled and started walking over to my bathroom and took a shower, got dressed and when the time hit 3pm I went for a walk over to a cafe that serves coffee jelly, my favourite desert.
I walked in and imediently my head got bombarded with everyones thoughts.
'Great, i forgt my ring. Whatever' I sighed and sat down behind a booth that had a pink haired boy with hair clips in, nearly similar to mine except it was like a pin, not a heart. How odd. A waiter soon came to serve me and I got what I usually get, a coffee jelly. Normally it wouldn't be packed at this time but, oh well.

SAIKIS POV

A girl with h/c hair and hair clips in like mine but it was love hearts instead of a pin. She sat in the booth behind me and couldn't read her mind, at all. Could it be possible she was another phsycic? There's a chance but not a very high one. Plus why would there be another one in Japan of all places.

This chapter is rlly short but future chapters will be way longer as this was written at 4-5 am