Introduction

It was supposed to be a normal friday night. Nobody was supposed to get drunk. Nobody was supposed to call the police. Nobody was supposed to find Elise Silverton face first in the ditch outside her house.

Let me explain, I'm a nobody.

I tell myself I'm a nobody. I'm actually pretty popular. Me and my popular friends get drunk, we dance, we smoke. We host parties after homecoming, and only invite the hot people. I'm on the dance team, I'm not good at school. I won homecoming queen 3 years in a row, and am going to be crowned prom queen. All the boys are in love with me, all the girls want to be me. Pretty cliche right.

Like the average popular girl clique we have a leader; me.

The rest are just followers...

Daisy Wellington and I have always been close, we used to braid each others hair in elementary school.

Rachel Stokes is a innocent baby. I doubt she know how to read, but she is a good flirt.

Carrie Birch is obsessed with herself, she walks around with a pocket mirror in her hand everywhere we go.

Harper Brown used to be good at stuff, but I think she gave up.

Elise Silverton,

poor girl.

And me, Phoebe Rose Lancaster.

It's always been us 6 against the world. What do I do now...

AUTHORS NOTE

Hi! Let me know if you enjoyed this writing sample! I will happily post more parts if you like it!