I'll be gone today

TW:overdose,throwing up, almost major character death
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Keith POV

He promised.. he promised me.. they promised me!  They promised to help me, they promised to save me, they promised! 
I knew it.. I knew they would lie..this time I won't fail, Ill lock the door. They won't find me.
I stole shrios anxiety pills, I felt guilty but I need them, I need them to be gone.. 

I sat on the cold tile of my bathroom floor, I held the pills in my hand, 1..2...6..10. that should be enough, that should do it. Ill be gone today.  

I swollled the pills, no water. Why aren't they working!? I don't feel anything...
Wait, their working! Yes!, I feel my eyes strat to droop, I don't stop them. I hear a knock?..

"Mullet? You in their? Lunch is ready" I heard lances voice from the other side of the door, I never got to tell him I loved him..

"Keith?" He asked, I could hear s slight shake in his voice. The pills are working, I can't feel anything..I smile to myself, finally...

"KEITH!?" Lance yelled, the door handle is shaking, see..this time they can't stop me..

"SHRIO!" He yelled, I would be worried but I don't feel anything.. he'll be to late this time

I hear heavy footsteps, the door handle shakes again, they can't get in..

"KEITH OPEN THIS DOOR!" Sh- wait that's matt..

"SHRIO HURRY!" I hear lance beg, I feel bad..
My eyes close.. I can't open them.. finally..
I'll be gone today

No one's pov

"SHRIO HURRY!" Lance begged, shrio had tried to open the door, it didn't work.

"Hurry the fuck up shrio!" Matt yelled this time, shrio used his robotic arm to pull the dorr off it's hinges, the trio quickly ran into the bathroom where keith was laying on the ground lifeless..

"Keith!" Lance cried out, he quickly ran to keiths body and started to shake it, he revived a groan

"He's barely alive! Please!" Lance begged shrio out of his shock, shiro had stuck two fingers down Keiths throat getting him to throw up

"S-shrio... P-pl-please" Keith tried to push his brother away, shrio picked up Keith and ran to the medbay (I frogot how to spell it what they call it in the show)

Shrio quickly placed his brother into a healing pod, sighing when he heard the beeps of the heart monitor

"I-im so sorry Keith" shrio broke down, he fell to his knees crying as the other two boys entered the room.

"Shrio.. t-this isint good! This is the second time he's tried to end his life! How did he even get pills!?" Matt cried out, he can't watch his best friend die.. he cant.

"There shrios anxiety pills.. he probley snuck in shrios room and took them" lance spoke up, he had his won tears flowing down his face

"We have to watch him, he can't be alone anymore, I hate to do it but we can't take the risk" matt said, he was trying to stay strong, he was trying to stay strong for Keith, for himself

"I-i know" shrio hiccuped, his little brother..he almost died..

"I'm going to my room, inform the rest of the team of what happened when they get home" shrio said standing up, his knees were shaking

"No, it's not good for any of us to be alone right now." Matt argued, shrio sighed.and nodded, the trio headed to the lounge, peppering themself of the conversation they were about to have..