Origins

A small child throws a ball into the air, not far so it quickly reaches back onto the ground. "What's this?" The child asked his mother who got it for his sixth birthday. She bent down, "a Football, Muzino." She replied with a small smile as she picked the ball up. "Didn't you say you wanted one?" She asked, placing the ball back into Muzinos hand.

He held the ball with his small hands, "yeah but.." he threw it up again, this time catching it. "It doesn't work." His mother blinked a few times before giggling, "it doesn't work?" He nodded, dropping it onto the ground, "see look"

....They stood there in silence for around ten seconds before Muzino shouted, "move, you dumb ball!" His mother sighed before using her foot to roll it over to herself, "Muzino, dear, you have to kick the ball, it doesn't move on its own." He looked on as his mother kicked the ball towards the fence outside their house, the ball slightly going more left than she had intended.

She smiles as the ball came back rolling to her feet, "like that, Muzin-" his face was full of shock and excitement, also some admiration, "how'd you do that, mom?!" He said, grabbing the ball. "Oh, well you see-" he slightly tossed it above his chest, "like this?!" He asked, "Muzino what are you-" he drop kicks the ball to the other side of the street and breaks a window.

"That's one way to do it.."

------------------------------------------------------------

I decided to write a small thing, that way my story doesn't die out THAT quickly, and to give you all a new chapter because it's been so long since the last one. I know it's extremely short, but I'm planning on making a 'part' three chapters worth which..... will.... take... a while.