✦ Imagine ✦ ✦1✦

Woooooo first part!
:D

 •Imagine showing some simple magic tricks to the steves, then sabre is confused when steves keep asking about the powers he secretly possesses

•Imagine showing some simple magic tricks to the steves, then sabre is confused when steves keep asking about the powers he secretly possesses...now you can either persuade sabre into joining in or you can drop the act. Your choice.

•Imagine waking time up at 3 am because you want to try out a recipe from home that you suddenly remember. He woke up with a scare, thinking something bad was happening, but despite the initial shock he happily agreed. Everyone else woke up to a delightful smell of food in the morning.

•Imagine pranking the leaders by switching out their clothes with one another. Resisting the urge to laugh as the yellow leader falls for your act of innocent.

•Imagine staying up late at night with sabre, sharing stories of your old homes...

•Imagine building a shrine for Gerald. Gerald is so happy, he gives he's blessings to you by sharing his golden carrots.
Meanwhile sabres concern for you grows each day. Hahaha, silly sabre. Everything's fine. You should start worshipping Gerald as well. Gerald will make everything ok. Gerald is god. Gerald Gerald Gerald-

•Imagine learning of shadows existence, and annoying the heck out of him because you love him ❤️
It's really because sabre smiles and laugh every time you do but theydon'tneedtoknowthat.

•Imagine giving time ideas for outfits he can make. Time starts sewing every idea and the next thing you know. You are having a made up fashion show with sabre and dark as the audience and you over dramatically explaining times outfit while he strikes up some poses. You and time force dark and sabre to go next.

•Imagine you and sabre trying to outscare each other because it's Halloween and you really wanted to at least do something on this festive day.

•Imagine having playful stick fights with orange.

•Imagine getting sick so sabre has to take care of you and him not even letting you lift a finger.
And here he denies being a mother hen.

•Imagine spitting out the most painful insult towards a villain because they hurt sabre. Pretty sure everysteve that heard that got grass inside their mouth with how far their jaws dropped.

•Imagine leaving with sabre once he gets exiled from the kingdom. Some of the leaders tell you that just because he got exiled doesn't mean you have to go too. They just stare at you with sadness, shock and regret once you give your response.

•Imagine somehow finding a way to make dark survive.

•Imagine making flower crowns with orange. And then giving them out to the entire Orange Village.

•Imagine trying out one of the violet steves potion. Accidentally or not.

•Imagine throwing some holy water to the demons steves while saying the entire bible in Japanese. The demon steve issue gets resolved rather quickly.

•Imagine forcing sabre to sleep at decent hours and staying nearby just in case he gets a nightmare. Or you, either way comfort is given from both sides.

•Imagine going around and trying out different hair styles to steves with long hair. (With permission ofc)

•Imagine explaining , with a sheepish grin, the scar you got as a kid because you did something stupid.

•Imagine telling a joke while nightmare steve is around, and he actually laughs. Not an evil laugh either. Straight up just a happy laugh.

 Straight up just a happy laugh

Welp that's the end of that. I already have other stuff I'm working on but I have no clue when I'm publishing them 🧍🏻‍♀️

Ok Idk what else to say so bye