Announcement

Author's pov

Seokjin came to the dinning hall after he fresh up.

He saw that everyone is already sitting in there chairs and were chatting.

He go to Yoongi and said ' Where have to put the bunny Yoongi ? '

Yoongi looked at him and then point at table in the living room.

Seokjin saw the basket where the bunny should be.

He opened it and sigh because he saw that the bunny was already asleep.

He felt a guilty for leaving the bunny on it's own in a small basket.

He gently rub it's head.

' Ohh... Little bunny you should wake up now. I am so sorry that I leave you alone. You must be really hungry na? ' Seokjin said to the now wake up bunny.

Seokjin take the basket and was going upstairs.

' Jin where are you going ? ' Namjoon asked him.

' Oh actually I forget to told you but I got myself a bunny few days ago and he in currently in this basket. He is probably starving because of me, so I will come after I give him some food and water.' Seokjin said as fast as he can.

The younger one don't seems to understand so he just let him go.

Seokjin went upstairs in his room.

He locked the door and let the bunny sit in his bed.

' Wait here please I will get your meal ' Seokjin said to the bunny.

He got some veggies and some grass on a plate and leave it on the floor.

Later he put the bunny on the floor too for him to eat.

' Ok bunny now I am going ok... You eat well Ummm.. ' He said while rubbing his hand on the bunny's head.

He left the room and went downstairs.

He sit in a chair of the dinning table.

' Now that Jin is here we should start the dinning but... At first their is an announcement that I guess Jimin would love to do. ' Namjoon said looking at Jimin.

' Ehe? I mean yes I have na announcement... But.. ' Jimin became a little nervous tho he practice his work again and again.

' Taeyung help me na... ' Jimin whisper to Taeyung who was sitting beside him.

' Huh? I guess you should do it Chim ' Taeyung replied to Jimin.

Jimin roll his eyes at the younger's reply.

' Jimin is it something serious ? ' Seokjin asked him is a concerning tone.

' Yes yes it's very serious hyunga... ' Hoseok replied from across the table.

' Hoba... ' Jimin pout at Hoseok.

' Whatever I will say ' Jimin said.

Jimin inhale as much air as he can and said
' I am getting married. '

To be continued~~