chapter 15

At the party:

They finally managed to get inside, the guys went to the bar place to get their drinks, girls were already drooling over them but they couldn't approach knowing that Elan is anti-social and got a hot-temper. They couldn't wait for them to split so they can ask for selfies and autographs from Miguel and Michael.
***

"Anna, yunno we're late right?" Helen reminded Anna who was busy checking herself out in the mirror.

"I know. I have to look good, Miguel is a celebrity and the girls will be all over him. You don't want them to look down on me, do you?" Anna asked grabbing her bag and phone.

"You look beautiful, I don't think any girl will dare try to hit on Miguel with you next to him"

"Thats your first time complimenting me, thanks" Anna said squealing.

"Girl, you're crazy" Helen said and rolled her eyes at her.
***

At the party:

Miguel and Elan were waiting for Helen and Anna at the entrance. Helen and Anna were riding Anna's Porsche, the car stopped in front of the entrance. The driver got down and opened the door for them, Anna was the first to get down. She was wearing a red-violet gown with glass block heels. The gown had a v-opening at the back and the front, the right hand had a long sleeve and the left was sleeveless. The dress was tight showing her hot body, it jad a sledge from the middle of the thigh showing her white skin. She had light makeup on and her hair tied up in a messy bun. The glitters on the Dre made her look like a female main lead character from a novel. She had a  heart pendant necklace on with same pair of earrings.

Helen also got down from the car wearing a blue gown with glitters and glass block heels, the gown was same as Anna's but the only difference was the opening at the back. The back was opened down to the waist with straps attached crossing each other to the collar bones. The back was showing her white milky skin. Thats not Helen's taste, right? Elan bought the gown for her. She wore a star shaped necklace with same pair earrings, she wore light makeup and her hair was let down on her shoulders. The dress was also tight with a sledge,she looked really beautiful.

Elan and Miguel kept stood rooted on the spot, the two ladies were just way too beautiful. Helen and Anna moved to where they were standing waiting for them.

"Hi, guys" Anna greeted them bringing them back to reality.

"Oh, hey" Elan replied.

Miguel couldn't reply, he just kept staring at Anna.

Elan leaned onto Helen and said, "you look breath-taking?"

"Is that a question?" Helen asked in annoyance.

"Compliment" Elan said and smirked, he knew that Helen didn't like the dress because it was not her taste but he just wanted to help her fall in love with her body.

Helen could feel butterflies I her stomach, the dress she was wearing was the first gift from Elan and that was the first compliment.

"Thank you for the dress" Helen said.

"Its my duty to take care of you, milady" Elan replied and Helen scoffed.

Elan kissed her on the forehead and looked at her in the eyes.

"You can't do this in public!" Helen scolded, she was blushing.
***

Miguel kept looking at Anna, she was beginning to feel uncomfortable under his gaze, she was trying hard not to blush and wanted to ignore the feeling in her stomach. She kept feeling a knots in her heart and she could not pin-point the real reason. She's never felt like this when sh3 was with him.

"You look beautiful" Miguel finally spoke up.

Uh...thank you and you also look handsome" Anna replied, she was blushing and feeling shy. The real Anna would've said 'u look hot'!

"I know right?" Miguel said and smirked.

"Arrogant beast" Anna said and gasped. That wasn't meant to be said out loud.

"Let's go inside" Miguel said and chuckled.
***

After dealing with the report they were finally inside. Lea arrived shortly wearing a red gown with black he3ls and and a pink diamond necklace. Her hair was let down on her shoulders, light makeup and red lipstick on her lips.
***

"Elan I'm so mad at you. Why did you leave me behind?" Lea complained while pouting.

"I'm sorry, had stuff to do" Elan replied coolly.

"Ok, who's she?" Lea finally looked at Helen then their linked arms.

"Oh...she's my gir..." He was about to say girlfriend when Helen pinched him hard on the waist, Lea notice the little gesture and she felt bitter!

" Shes my partner tonight. Picked her on my way since I couldn't reach you" Elan lied.

"Oh, whats her last name?" Lea asked. She was now sure that Helen was Elans girlfriend, she suspected this at the hospital.

"Williams" Elan replied, Williams was Helen's supposed surname. She used used it to hide her identity.

"Oh, not so famous in this circle" Lea said, what she was trying to say was that, Helen is a commoner. Helen got the hint and excused herself.

"Uhm...I'll leave you guys to catch up"

"Where are you going?" Elan asked protectively.

"Im going to the restroom, I'll be back" Helen said and walked away. She was getting bad vibes  from Lea and she wanted to avoid trouble, especially with the people in this circle.
***

Helen came back and Elan took her to meet his mother.

"I study assistance nursing at McCarthy College of Nursing" Helen replied Elans mother. She could tell that she did not like her.

"Oh...it was nice meeting you, Irish please keep her company. Elan let's talk" Mrs. Mary said and walked away with Elan.
***

"Elan..." Mrs. Mary said and shook her head.

"What, mom?" Elan replied and raised a brow.

"She's a softy, I'm sorry, I can't accept her, Lea is already setting her traps I'm sure... Be careful" Mrs Mary said and walked away.
***

Helen, Irish and Anna were busy chatting. Anna's eyes kept following Miguel, she could tell he was not ok, he kept frowning every now and then. He went to the elevator and Anna used this chace to approach him.
***

Miguel went into his hotel suite. He sat down and closed his eyes taking a deep breath. The door opened slowly and Anna came in and closed the door.

"Are you ok?" She asked in a whisper.

Miguel looked at her and his eyes darkened. He stood up and came to her, he then kissed her gently. Anna didn't want to kiss him back but she gave in. Miguel broke the kiss and looked at her in the eyes.

"I'm not, stop following me" Miguel said in a stern voice.

"What?" Anna asked in disbelief.

"You heard me"

"You steal my first kiss and that's what you gon say to me?" Anna asked furiously,

"You can't blame me for the kiss, you're the one who kept clinging onto me" Miguel said and walked out

#TBC

Love y'all