1 - meeting

I'm Maria i'm a model and my platforms been growing a lot lately i've also been getting a bunch of brand deals with brands that I love, Is Barcelona really gonna make my dreams come true?

I live in a apartment with my friends Gabriel and Victoria we've been friends ever since we met at Paris since we all used to study there until we moved here.

My Manager Rue, called me and asked me to come to Camp Nou.

What the hell am I gonna do there? I say with complete confusion.

"Maria you know you're still gonna come whether you like it or not."

Fine. I spit back

God, I hate this so much plus why at Camp Nou? isn't that like a place for sports please there better not be football men there.

I hate football men with all my might they're just so arrogant and greedy and just so full of themselves like they think of no one but themselves.

I arrive at Camp Nou and Rue points to this weird ass office.

I walk in and see a ginger haired woman sitting behind the desk, she gestured me to sit.

I sat down and a boy my age entered the room.

Oh gosh, not another one of these assholes. I immediately think to myself.

He sat down next to me and his manager i'm assuming tells both of us something.

"So, Gavi I assume you've seen Maria somewhere and Maria I assume you've also seen Gavi somewhere" She softly says.

She was gesturing for us to shake hands.

I didn't want to why would I shake hands with a jerk?

In the end we ended up shaking hands ugh I'm gonna have to wash my hands for 24 hours after this nasty handshake.

So, you're both young and have a very bright future ahead of you and we would obviously want to expand both of your platforms more especially because of the opportunities and one way to do that is if the both of you..

Both of us what? Gavi says with disgust.

Right, just spill it out I couldn't care less. I say anxiously I mean she might say something bad or good I don't know!

We want you to fake date each other! She softly yells out.

No way i'm doing that! Rue you know how much I hate footballers and there is no way you can make me date one of those arrogant ass holes!

What the fuck?! Listen Lhianne, I'm not gonna "fake" date a stuck up model I would never do that, and if you wanted to,  schedule it for when i'm dead!

The only arrogant people i'm seeing here is the both of you! This if for the sake of your careers you're both growing your platforms like Maria she's getting a bunch of brand deals and you Gavi you're becoming one of the greatest footballers! Rue yells.

Plus you guys do not have a choice you will do this whether you like it or not. Lhianne spits out.

Ugh no i've got to deal with this haven't I got enough on my plate to date a footballer? I groan.

My Lord, It's 6:40PM already? Whatever we have an agreement you're both doing it whether you like it or not and NO whining.

Isn't it time for dinner? I yell back lazily.

Yes, Maria that's exactly why we're about to leave.

Finally, I couldn't stand that stuck up guy anymore. I say in my thoughts.

Do I really have to do this Lhianne? Gavi says.

You heard Rue, Gavi we're done discussing this.
She said but she still said it VERY politely.

*time skip*

I arrive home and my phone immediately buzzed.

                                     Rue 💸

Rue💸: Hey, could you follow Gavi on instagram?
                                 : Why would I do that?

Rue💸: Please tell me you haven't forgot about the fake dating thing. Oh and you must not tell another living soul got it? 🤗

                                : Yeah whatever, manager😢