Chapter 91-100

Chapter 91

Jiang Youtao's eyes lit up.

What about the red envelope group! As a person in the 21st century, who hasn't snatched a red envelope yet? There used to be a saying that goes like this, you don't bother to bend down when a dollar falls on the ground, but you can grab a 1-cent red envelope and fly away.

This is a true portrayal of many contemporary people.

To be honest, Jiang Youtao hasn't snatched a red envelope for a year.

I don't think about it when I don't say it, but now I know that Meng Linyi has a red envelope group, and Jiang Youtao is so heart-grabbing.

She even let go of eating melons: [Tongzi, come grab a red envelope. 】

The eating melon system is very speechless, but who let her be its host? What else can I do besides pampering her? So the eating melon system took out one melon coin and one or two melon seeds of various flavors from its own account. Stuff it into the red envelope.

Jiang Youtao quickly snatched a red envelope from the melon-eating system. She was unlucky, so she snatched melon seeds, and the melon-eating system snatched melon coins.

Although this melon coin was taken from my own account, the joy of getting it back still makes the melon eating system very high.

It got the fun of grabbing red envelopes. It was too lazy to deal with Jiang Youtao, and went to the system space to send red envelopes for everyone to grab, so a wave of red envelope grabbing boomed in the system world.

No one can resist the fun of grabbing red envelopes.

Jiang Youtao was satisfied after grabbing a wave.

"Comrade Meng, when you have time, Xixi, come to my house to play together." Jiang Youtao warmly invited Meng Linyi.

Meng Linyi smiled and nodded: "The dormitory in our health center is undergoing renovation, and our director rented an empty house at No. 10 Xingfu Lane as our dormitory. I heard from Qianxi that you will live there too, and we will be neighbors by then. "

No. 10, Xingfu Lane lives with an elderly couple. They have no children and live on subsidized food. It is also good for them to be able to rent out the idle house at home.

"We live in No. 6, not far away. When the time comes, you can come to our house." Jiang Youtao became very interested in Meng Linyi's red envelope group.

Meng Linyi smiled and nodded.

Zhong Qianxi waited for them to finish chatting before asking Jiang Youtao: "I met Weiwei the day before yesterday, and she said she was going back to the capital, did she go back?" "Yes, I sent her away this morning

.

" Qianxi looked regretful: "I wanted to go too, but our station master insisted on letting me come here. He was afraid that these soldiers would spoil the things in our experimental field. I am also worried. When she comes back one day, tell me that I will definitely pick her up."

These experimental fields are now Zhong Qianxi's life. Since the beginning of spring, she has basically spent time here. The crops in these fields are tended by her. big.

From digging, sowing, and watering, she did not miss any of them. Seeing the lush growth of these crops now, Zhong Qianxi felt a sense of accomplishment.

If someone made these things, Zhong Qianxi would be furious. After weighing the two, she has already apologized to Gu Nianwei.

Gu Nianwei didn't even bother to take this matter to heart.