2. I'll never forget...that night

Remember the lake in the moonlight
Remember you shivered and shone
I'll never forget what you looked like
on that night.

--
!!!!agression alert!!!! I will let y'all know when it's over

Billie's POV

"Don't you fucking dare to come closer!" I yell as I hold my knife up in protection.

"You want it as much as I and I know it." The man with the hood on says in a calm tone and inches closer to back me into a wall.

Suddenly I recognize the voice.

"Stay the fuck away or I will cut your throat I swear to god I fucking will."I warn him again, trying to stay as cool as I possibly can.

"No you won't Billie, we boat know you're too pussy for that besides, you love me."

He inches even closer as he presses me against the wall and let his hand slide over my body.

"Oh god, Billie, how long I've waited for this moment." He says in my ear as I feel his breath hit my cheek.

"I'm gonna throw up."

!!!!End of trigger warning!!!!

I snatch awake as I look around in the room with the flash of my Phone shining. For fucks sake.

I feel sweat drip down my back as I lay down again.

I know that after a nightmare I can't get back to sleep so I put my air pods in and shuffle one of my playlists but end up skipping every song that comes up until I find a song I like.

After that I scroll through my notifications and see Jean had send me a DM. Damn they double texted me without feeling bad about it. I could never.

Jean: Yo you up? Come to the After Party, it's near the campus

It wasn't even sent that long ago so I decided to reply. Mind you it's 3:21 right now how can a college student stay up that long and still pass their classes?

Me: I wasn't but now I am

Jean: *is typing*

Jean: *read*

Jean: *is typing*

Jean: *read*

Jean: *is typing*

Aw they don't know what to say.

Jean: You come?

I decide to leave them on seen again and just get dressed. Why shouldn't I? I can't sleep anyway so it's either scrolling through my phone, going for a walk or going to Jean and I could use some company after this nightmare.

I put on black pants, a black hoodie and a beanie. The less color I wear the less I get recognized.

once I'm out of the hotel, I put on my google maps and see it's only 15 mintes of walking so I decide to do that.

When I get there I realize it's some kind of dancing, I didn't even look up what it was, but no way I'm going in there, too busy. So I just DM Jean.

Me: I'm outside, no way I'm going in tho

Jean: *read*

A couple minutes later they come from around the corner. "Wait isn't this the entrance?" I ask. "Yeah, that's the backdoor, I'm a parttime bartender here." They answer.