introduction

Hello again lovies, guess who came up with another story idea instead of finishing the one she was writing

Welcome to Lucille! I'm so excited to share this with everyone!

Before we get on with the story I want to address a couple of things to keep in mind while reading.

The first and major thing to note is this book is lgbtq. Harry will be in a gay relationship throughout this book so if that is something you're not comfortable with, leave now. It's 2023, I will not tolerate any form of homophobia in the comments - this is a safe space for everyone and I'll keep it that way. Any hate will be blocked (and probably named and shamed over on my twitter).

I'd like to add that while I have written Harry as gay in this story, I am in no way putting a label on his sexuality, that is his business and not for any of us to speculate or comment on. This is simply a fictional story.

And finally, this is not a larry fanfiction!!!! For any larries that have found their way over here, you can stay if you want but under no circumstances will you bring your ship into my story. I've worked hard on this story to provide the community with some representation that isn't about some ridiculous ship that is not real. This is your only warning, I don't ship larry and any stupid comments will also be deleted.

This story contains themes of hiding your sexuality and slight homophobia (we are in regency England so expect things that go with that time period). Don't worry, this story is the perfect mix of soft and tragic but I promise there will be a happy ending!! Us gays deserve at least one happy ending am I right?

Now that is all dealt with...lets get on with the story, shall we?

I hope you all enjoy, please show it all the love!!

Happy Pride month lovies!!! <3