OO1.

X. deceiving

 deceiving

YOO RAIM always got the guy she liked, whether they were already head over heels for her or not, she could get anyone wrapped around her finger, even the teachers

however, because of that...

"where is raim?!"

"how is raim?!"

"here, gifts for raim"

"hey, you better take care of raim"

"why is raim not with you?!"

..it could be shittier than ever, and not as great as some students might think. suhwa was raim's very much known lapdog. was she proud of it? meh, but she would do anything to play it safe and fit in. besides, the blond wasn't exactly as bad as she first thought she was when they first met...or so she thought.

yon suhwa had a very bad habit of getting into situations she would have rather avoided.

"suhwa..don't be like this, just convince her to talk to me! "

no way did suhwa expect kang minu of all guys, to not only approach her but have the most desperate expression on his face while begging for her help, because apparently no matter what he did, raim was never satisfied.

she never was anyway.

suhwa was very much aware of that.

it was afternoon and the sun was on it's way to set. minu and suhwa were inside a club room—that didn't necessarily belong to any school clubs. it was abandoned and minu and his friends usually liked hanging there during occasional breaks.

suhwa was sitting on a nearby desk, feet swinging back and forth, wondering in the back of her mind when she had ever agreed for minu to be this friendly with her.