•❅──────✧❅ Break the Solemnity, Charmix! ❅✧──────❅•

In the Mirror Chamber where the Orientation Ceremony was held, 5 figures and a floating tablet stood out amongst the students. The chatters and voices of the students drowned away the silence of the Mirror Chamber but the voices from the figures were as clear as the sky.

"This ends the dorm assignment for the new students, I presume? Listen up new students! Here in Heartslabyul, I am the rules. Break them and it's off with your head, " says the red - haired boy.

"..Uuugghh. The stuffy ceremony is finally over. We're going back to the dorm. Savanaclaw, follow me, " says the man with a pair of lion ears.

"To the new students, congratulations on entering this academy. Enjoy your life here to its fullest. As the dormitory leader of Octavinelle, I will support you to the best of my ability, " the boy with glasses said.

One of the figures then interrupted the others by saying, " Which reminds me, where did the headmaster go? He flew out right in the middle of the ceremony..."

"Abandoning his post..." The voice from the tablet responded.

Meanwhile, Starla had fallen asleep on Aurelia's shoulder inside her hood while she was walking and talking alongside Headmage Crowley.

Back in the Mirror Chamber, a white - haired boy in a turban was actually curious as to where the Headmage went.

"Did he get a stomachache or something?"

Of course by the time he said that, the door to the Mirror Chamber burst open as the said headmage and Aurelia are already there. Aurelia looks at her surroundings and notices that all the students are all male. Great... Just what I asked. Aurelia thought sarcastically to herself.

" Not at all!" Headmage Crowley said as he brought Aurelia along.

He gestures Aurelia to follow him. Aurelia looks at the 5 figures and a floating tablet as she passes by them. Then remembered that her grandfather's school has 7 dormitories and 7 dorm leaders. But she only saw 6 out of 7 dorm leaders and one of them is a floating tablet. She's in a very deep thought.

"Ah, he's here, " said the red - haired boy.

To her, his height is much shorter than the others. Tho, Aurelia isn't the type to tease someone's height. Because she knows that short people tend to have massive tempers. Her thoughts then were distracted by her grandfather's voice.

"I cannot believe you all. We were missing one new student, so I went to find them."

Whispers from the other students can be heard as they were wondering who might be the missing student. Headmage Crowley then looks over at Aurelia, still hoping that it's not who he thinks it was. He wouldn't dare to face Faragonda if she found out that her granddaughter was brought to an all - boys school.

"You are the only one yet to be assigned a dormitory. I shall watch over the raccoon, so step in front of the Dark Mirror, " the headmage said as he held Grim which made Grim struggles more to break free.

"Mghgmh!"

Aurelia nodded at her grandfather and does as she was told. By this time, Starla was already up from her little nap but still remains in her hood. When she stood in front of the Dark Mirror, she felt as if the mirror looked awfully familiar with the one from the antique shop. Then a cloud of smoke comes from the mirror before a face appears.

"State thy name."

Hearing the voice of the Dark Mirror, Aurelia takes a deep breath of courage before answering. Starla, being the most supportive pixie for her, cheers for her.

"My name is Aurelia. Aurelia Hawthorne, " she said just enough for only her and the Dark Mirror to hear.

Her eyes are probably playing a trick on her as she swears that she saw the mirror look over at Crowley. The students began to whisper with each other as it took the Dark Mirror a long time to sort her into which dorm.