❝𝐒𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐓 𝐆𝐀𝐑𝐃𝐄𝐍❞

《♡➶➴-------------♡》
ᴋɪss ᴋɪss
𝐅𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐈𝐍 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄!
《♡-----------➶➴-♡》

【𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐑𝐄𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐃】

𝐒𝐔𝐌𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐘
𝘖𝘶𝘳 𝘤𝘶𝘵𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘪𝘤 (𝘴𝘰𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦) 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘱𝘭𝘦 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘧𝘭𝘰𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘴. 𝘛𝘩𝘢𝘵'𝘴 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘪𝘵.

"Talking"
'Thinking'
"Whispering"
"Saiki's Telepathy"
Saiki breaking into the narration.

『➶۵➴~~~᯽~~~➶۵➴』
Saiki was bored.
That was an understatement.

He was really bored.
Funny how a god-like psychic can be bored.

I mean, he really can't do much since he's just the clubs' cute errand boy. There he stood beside Tamaki Suoh whilst being bombarded by squealing women. And not even Haruhi is free. The only sane person he tolerates. He sighs, maybe... he could take a stroll around the room a bit? They wouldn't mind, right?

He stood out of his chair while the soft rustles of his uniform sounded, he started walking until something caught his eye. A beautiful strawberry cream pigmented door stood before him. 'Has this door been here before?' He raised his brow. It seemed that it had small clear pane glass windows built into it. He lowered himself to peek through. What his dark magenta eyes had seen, had not been seen before.

A garden, it looks as if out of a fantasy story book. The green grass stood still as he spotted cement brick pathway leading to the middle with a sakura tree, with its leaves falling ever so gracefully onto the beautiful slightly moss covered brick floor. He looked back. They wouldn't mind.

He carefully laid his hands on the fine black handles, and pushed it slightly open resulting in no creaks. A soft cold breeze hit him and he felt as if he was in heaven.

The door airily closed itself behind the in awe Saiki. It was like peace he has always wanted. He brung out his hand to feel the soft petals of the flowers whilst being pulled in by the oh-so enamoring gracious pink leafed prehistoric tree. His pale but also lightly blushed with red, finger tips brushing the flowers as it swayed after his beautiful touch.

"You like flowers too, Saiki?"

Saiki flinched to turn around. It was..- Morinozuka Takashi? "I... didn't quite thought you'd be here, Morinozuka-senpai." Green-tinted magenta eyes softened at Morinozuka's presence. "I didn't think you'd be as well." Awkward silence was between the two. Saiki looked away at Morinozuka. 'The silence is so loud that I can feel my heart beating... Wait why is it—'

"These flowers remind me of you, Saiki." The pinkette looked at front again. A little taken aback by Morinozuka suddenly being so close to him. Morinozuka's soft slight-tanned fingers caressed against Saiki's pale skin. He immediately felt the hush warm temperature in his face.

Tucking a pink and white spike-less rose into Saiki's vibrant pink locks, Saiki was in deep thought. 'How could I not sense Morinozuka-senpai's mind? Is something blocking him from his thoughts? Is he another Nendou? Impossible. He's not stupid. He's a self-dependent, great and charismatic upperclassman, of course he's not Nendou.'

'...what do I mean by charismatic?'

His never-ending confusing train of thoughts seem to become silent after his head was lifted to face the incredibly tall upperclassman. His hand that was larger than his, was lifting Saiki face. It was a typical bottom-top yaoi pose from old mangas. Mori realized and slowly let go immediately. "...I'm sorry. There was a leaf on your nose. And there still is." Pointed Morinozuka. "Oh..."

'Saiki's face was soft. Like... petals.' The tall raven-head stared oh-so lovingly at Saiki. 'I wish to touch it again.' And so he did. Without hesitation, he caresses Saiki's face once again. His thumb softly squishing against his cheek. Saiki looked up to him, confused. He can push his hand off, sure. But does he really want Morinozuka's visible care and passion to disappear?

《✦》◉ ◉ ◉《✦》

"So, Saiki...~"
A specific charming blondie gazed into Saiki's eyes with concerning-ly sly eyes.
"Do you want to walk with me to the schools' garden—"

And with his pale cheeks turning light red:

"Die."

『➶۵➴~~~᯽~~~➶۵➴』

《✦》◉ ◉ ◉《✦》

!?𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄?!
𝘴𝘩𝘮𝘦𝘭𝘭𝘺

《♡------------➶➴♡》
ᴍᴀʏʙᴇ
𝐘𝐎𝐔'𝐑𝐄 𝐌𝐘 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄!
《♡➶➴-------------♡》

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐀 𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐀𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐒 𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐀𝐍 𝐀𝐂𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐌𝐘 🎉