PART 2 - COLLEGE

Y/NS POV

RING RING
"AHH SHIT!" I hit my alarm, i groan. "I guess I gotta get up" i say to myself. I already took a shower last night but it's the fact that we got here right before school started but it's whatever Mindy,chad, and Tara had to recover at the hospital. I put on some jeans with a shirt and a hoodie just in case, put some mascara on did my hair. "Done" I Said looking in the mirror, I smile.

I walk about my room to grab some food and walked to mindy room.
knock knock
"Mindy ima go ahead and go to campus!" I said through the door "okay!" She yelled back trying to get ready

I walk to campus cause it's not a far walk as I get there I'm a bit early so I have time to look at some of the classes and I see something that caught my eye "ECON" I wonder what this is. I turn around and I bump into someone "shit sorry" I said "it's okay it's my fault" I look up and he has brown curly hair, beautiful brown eyes "holy shit" I said low "um I- I um- I'm sorry for bumping into you" I said "no no it's fine I was looking at the same thing as you" "oh nice do you what is it?" I asked "oh um it's just some math stuff and if your at the top of class you get something I don't know how to explain it" he chuckles "oh well I'm y/n" I held out my hand "Ethan" he took my hand and shook it.

DING DING

"We'll see you around Ethan" I said walking away.

AFTER COLLAGE OR WHATEVER

"Hey Mindy" I said to her "Heyyy were all
Going to chads dorm for a sleepover I guess idk why" she said "oh okay now?" "Yes hurry up!" "Okay okay!!" I said.

We we're all at chads dorm talking when I heard my name being called "y/n?" Ethan said, I turned to look at him "y'all know each other?" Chad asked "yea I bumped into him today" I told them "come join us" I told Ethan "uhh idk it looks like y'all were having fun" "come on Ethan we were just gonna watch a movie" I told him "can I change at least?" He asked "why would you ask that weirdo" I laughed, and he's just rolls his eyes

When he has his pjs on he comes to sit next to me and I share the blanket I had with him "what are we watches?" I asked "twilight" Mindy answer "oh come on you know I don't like twilight" I told them "that's the whole reason why were watches it" I groan into my hands and I could hear Ethan chuckle, and I gave him a death glance and he stops and looks down.

ETHAN POV

after the movie I realized y/n was asleep on my shoulder "uh guys she's asleep" I told them "umm well we all going to sleep you can talk to chad" Mindy said as her and the others went to a room "chad what do I do? Hers friends left her" "uhh take her to your room? But can I ask you something?" Chad asked me "like what?" "Y'all dating?" "What no! Chad where did you get that from we just met!" I whispered yelled "okay okay! Chill dude just take her your room" he told me but before I could tell him something walked away "damn it" I whispered. I carefully pick her up and I stopped when she made a noise, once I made it to my bed I put her down and put the covers over her.

HOW IS IT? GIVE ME IDEAS MAYBE? IN THE LATER CHAPTERS GHOSTFACE WILL COME AND I HAVE AN ENDING OR IF YOU HAVE ONE LET ME KNOW PLEASE!!! 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻
660 WORDS