Baby Boy's Birthday

Ship: Dekubaku

Desc:

It's Bakugou's 24th birthday and Izuku tries to give him the birthday he deserves. But it all goes to chaos...

-Non quirk au.

-There will be another part on Katsuki's next birthday.

-Katsuki works as a fashion designer while Izuku is his model.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY BABY BOY!!! 🧡🧡🧡

●~●

Katsuki's Pov

●~●

The morning sun hits my face waking me up from my beauty sleep. Groaning, I shut my eyes and roll over but I hear a rustle. Wondering what it was I open my eyes and gRaCefUlLy sit up and scan my room. Nothing was different about it but as soon as I looked down I saw orange petals and green leaves surrounding me in the shape of a heart. This could only be the work of Izuku.

I gave only him a key to my apartment in case of an emergency but I see he's used it for this...

A light blush litters my face as I carefully step out of bed, trying not to ruin his hard work. I walk to my wardrobe and I open the doors to see an outfit already picked out for me. A note attached to the cuff. I pick up the note and unfold it reading the messy handwriting that I think Izuku tried to make better.

"Wear this and come to the park near your apartment.

See you then.

Sincerely,

Your Deku ◕‿↼"

I rolled my eyes and tossed the note aside muttering under my breath how much of a hopeless romantic he was. I stood back and looked at the outfit. I gotta say. Izuku may have just thrown these together but they actually go pretty well with eachother.

He picked out a dark red plain shirt; black shorts that go up to half of my thigh; my combat boots I usually wear on a day out, and black fingerless leather gloves. I smile.

At least he put some thought into it.

I then take the outfit and get changed quickly, I have no idea how long he has been waiting for me, so I best hurry and try to get there.

But while I was changing I saw something black fall from the top. I went to pick it up and saw that it was a black mask. I raised a brow then carefully put it on. I looked in my bodysized mirror and smirked a little. I looked good with a mask. It only covered the top half if my face but I think that fine. I went and searched for the note and opened it back up. At the bottom I missed something.

"And Kacchan.

Wear the mask.

You're gonna need it.

Love you!"

I scoffed.
"What would I need to wear this for?" I asked to no one in particular. I shook my head and went back to changing. Once I was done, I looked in the mirror and thought the look wasn't entirely complete yet. I then went and found my chains that I then attached to my shorts and found my earrings so I gently placed them in my ears. I looked back in the mirror and felt complete.

I sighed then took my wallet, phone, keys and a knife just in case I needed it for self defence! Anyways, I headed to the entrance and slipped on my combat boots, walking outside and locking the door before taking the correct path to the park.

On my journey people looked at me, probably trying to figure out where they know me from but the mask, I think, concealed my features enough that they just continued walking along minding their own business.