Part 1

A/N POV : It's 12 am in the night and you were studying as usual. Your mum came to the room and saw you studying.

Y/M : Dear go to sleep now. Study the rest tomorrow.

Y/N : No I have a long way to go. I will sleep later you go to sleep.

Y/M : Okay but do sleep fast.

Y/N : *nods*

A/N POV : Your mum went away and you started studying as usual. After an hour, you fell asleep on your study table.

*at dew's place*

A/N POV : Dew just took a shower and sat on his table for work. His secretary Win came to him.

Win : It's 12AM and you are working.

Dew : I have a lot of things to do now.

Win : Yah Dew stop being workaholic and find a girlfriend.

Dew : I am only passionate about my work. Nothing else.

Win : You shouldn't be so obsessed with it.

Dew : I find my peace in work and girls are nothing but cheaters. Fah was a player.

Win : Not all girls are like Fah.

Dew : I don't want to talk about it. I will work now. You can go and sleep.

Win : *sighs* I am going then.

A/N POV : Win walked away and Dew started working. After sometime he completed his works and went to sleep.

*next morning*

A/N POV : You woke up and find yourself on your study table. Your book was opened. You woke up and groaned in frustration. You stood up from your table and organised your things and then went to the washroom. Then you went downstairs.

Y/M : Good morning.

Y/N : Good morning mum.

Y/M : Come eat breakfast.

Y/N : *nods*

A/N POV : You sat on the dining table and your mum started serving your breakfast. You started eating and watching TV. You finished eating.

Y/N : I am going out to meet Prim.

Y/M : *nods*

A/N POV : You went out to the park near to your home. You found your bestie Prim.

Prim : Y/N!!!

Y/N : Prim!!

Prim : Hey Y/N! You are just being skinnier day by day.

Y/N : Ahh don't say. I am just tired of this studying. If I don't get this job then I will die.

Prim : Poor you. Don't worry about it you will get the job. Believe me.

Y/N : Hopefully. How are you? How are your parents?

Prim : I am good and they are also fine.

Y/N : Glad to know that.

Prim : Yeah. Let's go out to somewhere. You also need some relaxation.

Y/N : Okay.

A/N POV : You went with Prim.

*at Dew's office*

Dew : Okay so Win. After a week we have our interview and we will be taking employees am I right?

Win : Exactly.

Dew : First we have an interview for store manager second for the headquarters employee. All of them should be creative. Mind it.